Global Digital Mammography Market By Product (2D Full-Field Digital Mammography Tomosynthesis, 3D Full-Field Digital Mammography Tomosynthesis, CR Mammography. DR Mammography), End-User (Hospitals, Cancer Clinics, Gynecology Clinics, ASCs, Diagnostic Imaging Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Digital Mammography Market
Global digital mammography market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various innovations in technologies and product innovations presented by market players.
Market Definition: Global Digital Mammography Market
Digital mammography is a unique diagnostic method that utilizes solid-state detectors instead of X-Ray films for the conversion of electric rays into electric signals. These detectors are commonly found in digital cameras which help capture the images of breast over a computer screen. This method is similar in operations from the patient’s point-of-view in comparison to conventional mammography although it provides greater readability for physicians.
- Increasing programs organized by the authorities and governments regarding the diagnosis of breast-related disorders is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing awareness regarding the prevalence of breast cancer in women and benefits associated with early diagnosis of the disease will boost the market growth
- Rising prevalence of geriatric population giving rise to greater incidences of various chronic disorders is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Various shift in lifestyles giving rise to significant changes in hormones of target population are all factors driving the prevalence of breast related disorders also drives this market growth
- Concerns regarding the risks associated with exposure to radiation in mammography breast diagnosis is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of understanding of working giving rise to inaccurate result gathering will hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Digital Mammography Market
- 2D Full-Field Digital Mammography Tomosynthesis
- 3D Full-Field Digital Mammography Tomosynthesis
- Computed Radiography (CR) Mammography
- Digital Radiography (DR) Mammography
- Cancer Clinics
- Gynecology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, FUJIFILM Corporation announced that they had cleared all of the requirements of U.S. FDA for their image processing and software solutions for digital mammography systems. The tools have been designed for FUJIFILM’s “ASPIRE Cristalle”, “S-View”, “Iterative Super-Resolution Reconstruction (ISR)” and “Tomosynthesis Spot” and will be commercially available for users in the United States region
- In March 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. along with Hologic, Inc. entered into a global partnership for offering consumers and professionals diagnostic imaging, informatics and associated services for women health. The combined technologies and capabilities will help provide a more personalized and accurate nature of women healthcare facility
Global digital mammography market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital mammography market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global digital mammography market are PLANMED OY; Carestream Health; Hologic, Inc.; FUJIFILM Corporation; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Analogic Corporation; Konica Minolta, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP; Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc.; Micrima Limited; Tualatin Imaging, P.C.; Metaltronica S.p.A.; SonoCiné; CMR Naviscan among others.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Mammography Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global digital mammography market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)