Global Digital Map Market By Component (Solutions , Services), Usage (Indoor applications, Outdoor applications), Functionality (Computerized, Scientific, GPS navigation), Solution(Tracking and Telematics, Catchment Analysis , Risk Assessment and Disaster Management , Route Optimization and Planning, Geo-Analytics and Visualization), Service (Consulting and Advisory , Deployment and Integration, Support and Maintenance), Vertical (Energy and Utilities , Construction and Engineering , Logistics, Travel, and Transportation , Government and Defense , Automotive , Retail and Real Estate, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Digital Map Market
Global digital map market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 34.41 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 17.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.The growing need of 3D platform and advancement in digital map technology are major reason for the growth of this industry.
Market Definition: Global Digital Map Market
Digital map is an electronic or cartography is specially designed to represent particular road and geographical locations. It collects data through virtual image. It is more accurate than a printed map, and is scalable. These maps can also be used to calculate distance between different places.
- Rapid use of smart phones and increasing internet users has driven the market for digital maps.
- Increasing prevalence of intelligent PDAS in smart devices is driving market growth.
- Rising demand of digital maps from various verticals is another important factor driving the market growth
- Increase in smartphone penetration with variant operating systems
- Increasing adoption of free crowdsourcing digital maps hampers the market growth.
- Strict government regulations and norms also restrict the industry expansion.
Segmentation: Global Digital Map Market
- Indoor Applications
- Departmental Stores
- Outdoor Applications
- Automotive Navigation
- Mobile & The Internet
- Public Sector Agencies
- GPS navigation
- Tracking and Telematics
- Catchment Analysis
- Risk Assessment and Disaster Management
- Route Optimization and Planning
- Geo-Analytics and Visualization
- Consulting and Advisory
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- Energy and Utilities
- Construction and Engineering
- Logistics, Travel, and Transportation
- Government and Defense
- Retail and Real Estate
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Indigo Ag, Inc. U.S. based aims at harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet recently announced its acquisition with TellusLabs, a leader in satellite technology and artificial intelligence. This will benefit Indigo Ag. Inc. in advancing its product portfolio, expanding its boundaries, able to serve better with transparency, expand the scope of agricultural intelligence platform and being in advancement in technology.
- In July 2017, Digital Map Products, Inc. major player in in geospatial mapping technology and intelligence announced its acquisition with DMTI Spatial, Canada based market leader in location intelligence and data quality. This acquisition will benefit Digital Map products Inc. in building geospatial mapping technology network, strengthen its blue-chip client base, strengthening its products and widen its geographical boundaries.
Competitive Analysis: Global Digital Map Market
Global digital map market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital map market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Digital Map Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global digital map market are Esri, Google, TomTom International BV, Mapbox, DigitalGlobe, Digital Map Products, Inc., HERE, CE Info Systems Pvt. Ltd., Microsoft, Apple Inc., Zenrin USA, Inc, MapSherpa, AND, Nearmap, INRIX, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap , Living Map, AutoNavi, MiTAC Holdings Corp and others.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Map Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved