Global Digital Vault Market By Component (Solutions, Services), Service (Consulting, Design and Implementation, Support and Maintenance, Managed Services), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises), Industry (BFSI, Government, IT and Telecommunications, Real Estate, Defence, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Digital Vault Market
Global Digital Vault Market is driven by increasing trend for cloud storage for data, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 478.35 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1354.04 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 13.89% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Market Definition: Global Digital Vault Market
Digital Vault can be defined as a system which secures the data stored through access control solutions, firewall & encryption. Generally it is being used to store the audit information, credentials or the enterprise & other high sensitive data. If any unauthorized person try to access the data it may result in permanent data loss & enterprise IT infrastructure damage.it also secure the data which is being run on other applications through that vault.
- Rise in demand for stringent compliances & rules to protect the highly sensitive data within the enterprise across the globe.
- Increasing concern for securing the data which is being generated through connected devices.
- Lack of technical expertise & awareness of technology in many countries limits the increasing demand for digital vault
- Unauthorized access to the vault leads to data loss for the concerned person also.
Segmentation: Global Digital Vault Market
- By Component
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Loss Prevention
- Digital Asset Management
- Privileged Account Management
- By Service
- Design and Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- By Industry
- IT and Telecommunications
- Real Estate
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market
- In January 2019, Digital asset vault solution & custodian has been launched by GMEX technologies. It has been developed to fulfil the demand of institutional investor.
- In July 2018, World's first decentralized digital vault had been launched by digipulse. Digipulse can be used as digital asset inheritance platform which enables the person to transfer their digital asset to the eligible intended individual.
Competitive Analysis: Global Digital Vault Market
Global digital vault market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital vault market global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Digital Vault Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in digital vault market are IBM Corporation, Microsoft, Johnson Controls, CyberArk Software Ltd., Hitachi, Ltd., Micro Focus, Fiserv, Inc., Multicert, Symantec Corporation, Oracle, Keeper Security, Inc., Accruit, LLC, DSwiss AG, Safe4 Information Management Limited, Logic Choice Technologies, Eclypses Inc., HashiCorp, Daxtech, eOriginal, Inc. and Lextrado Legal Exchange.
Research Methodology: Global Digital Vault Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved