Global Dilators Market By Category (Mechanical, Balloon), Application (Diagnostic, Treatment), Product Type (Cervical Dilators, Nasal Dilators, Urethral Dilators, Esophagial Dilators, Vaginal Dilators, Iris Dilators, Pupillary Dilators, Uterine Dilators, Gynecological Dilators, Other), End- User (Hospitals, Healthcare Centers, Clinics, Nursing Home, Other), Distribution Channel (Medical Store, E-commerce, Retail, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dilators Market
Global dilators market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing healthcare expenditure and technological advancement are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Dilators Market
Dilators are devices that are used to open or expand a passage in the body. They are of two types mechanical and balloon. There are different dilators available in the market such as cervical, nasal, esophageal, vaginal, iris and other. These dilators make sure that they open the passage without causing any harm to the patient.
- Increasing gynecological conditions will drive the market growth
- Rising surgical procedures is one of the major driver for the growth of this market
- Growing prevalence for better quality medical instruments will also enhance the market growth
- Improvement in healthcare infrastructure is uplifting the market growth
- High cost of the gynecological dilators restricts the market growth
- Product recall and safety concern will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dilators Market
- Biliary balloon dilator
- Esophageal balloon dilator
- Pyloric balloon dilator
- Colonic balloon dilator
- Duodenal balloon dilator
By Product Type
- Cervical Dilators
- Nasal Dilators
- Urethral Dilators
- Esophagial Dilators
- Vaginal Dilators
- Iris Dilators
- Pupillary Dilators
- Uterine Dilators
- Gynecological Dilators
- Healthcare Centers
- Nursing Home
By Distribution Channel
- Medical Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, Surmodics announced that they have received FDA approval for their 0.014” low-profile percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloon dilation catheter, which is specially designed for peripheral angioplasty procedures. This device is specially designed to meet the rising demand for minimally invasive treatment of peripheral artery disease. This will help the physicians so they can even access most complex lesions
- In November 2015, Olympus announced the launch of their EZDilate multi-stage endoscopic balloon dilator which is specially designed to enhance accuracy and control in endoscopic balloon dilation procedures. EZDilate provides efficient navigation through difficult anatomy, easier placement and positioning within the stricture, and an accurate achievement of target diameters
Global dilators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dilators market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global dilators market are Soul Source Therapeutic Devices, Inc, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook, Olympus, gpcmedical.com, North Coast Medical Inc., Med pro Medical B.V., Diversatek, Inc., Teleflex Medical CM, Atos Medical AB, Nidhi Meditech Systems., Ark Meditech System, Qosina, Medtronic, Scanlan International., CONMED Corporation, Hebson, Acclarent, Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dilators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dilators market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)