Global Display Material Market, By Technology (LCD, OLED), By Component & Material (Substrate, Polarizer, Color Filter, Liquid Crystals, BLU, Emitter & Organic Layer, Encapsulation), By Application (Smartphone, Television), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
Market Analysis: Global Display Material Market
The Global Display Material Market is expected to reach USD 36.59 Billion by 2025, from USD 27.56 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Display Material Market
Display material is that type material which is used as display in mobile, smart phones, television and others. Various types of technology is preferred for display material namely such as LCD, OLED and others. Increased usage of OLED will affect the growth of display material. According to article published by TechSpot, Inc, in 2018, Apple (U.S.) Company is expected to launch three distinct iPhone models which includes OLED screen. The size of this OLED screen phones is 6.5-inches diagonally.
Companies such as AGC provide product in glass substrates for displays which have thin-film-transistor (TFT) liquid crystal displays (LCD) and OLED (organic light emitting diodes). Glass substrate for display screens are used in televisions, computers, cars, mobile and others. It is easy to handle and operate.
Therefore, due to the increase use of OLED in smartphones, companies such as Apple (U.S.) are also focused to use OLED technologyi will affect the growth of display material market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increased adoption of OLED display technology in various applications
- upgradation of new and existing display panel manufacturing plants in APAC
- Increasing average screen size & resolution of LCD television or smart phones
- Exclusivity and IP protection of emerging and advanced display materials
Market Segmentation: Global Display Material Market
- The global display material market is segmented based on technology, component & material, panel type, application and geographical segments.
- Based on technology, the market is segmented in LCD, OLED
- Based on component & material, the market is segmented in substrate, polarizer, color filter, liquid crystals, BLU, emitter & organic layer, encapsulation
- Based on application, the market is segmented in smartphone, television
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Display Material Market
The global display material market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of display material unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Display Material Market
Some of the major players operating in the global display material unit market Samsung SDI (South Korea), LG Chem (South Korea), Sumitomo Chemical (Japan), Corning (US), Nitto Denko (Japan), Universal Display Corporation (US), Merck (Germany), Asahi Glass (Japan), Idemitsu Kosan (Japan), DowDuPont (US), Toray (Japan), DIC Corporation (Japan), Hodogaya Chemical (Japan), and JSR Corporation (Japan) ,Metalgrass software (Israel) IDTechEx Ltd(U.K.Merck KGaA, Darmstadt(Germany )among others.
Research Methodology: Global Display Material Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.