Global Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market By Type (Conduct Disorder, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder) and Treatment (Social & Emotional Skills Training, Medication Management, Individual Therapy, Comprehensive Evaluation, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Parenting Modification) - Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market
The global disruptive behavior disorder treatment market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 24.65 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR of 5.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising cases of substance abuse, growing incidence of disruptive behavior disorder amongst children and teenagers, and rising initiatives taken by NGOs and government to create awareness.
Market Definition: Global Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market
Disruptive behavior disorder is a disease that is very common amongst children, and can disrupt a child’s daily life. Children with disruptive behavior disorder, portray a defiant behavior, wherein they become short-tempered, aggressive, indulge in arguments, fighting, stealing, and disobeying authority. These disorders become easily visible when they start affecting school performance or family relationship. DBD should be taken seriously, and should always be treated immediately, as the mental disorder would intensify and directly impact the child’s future.
- Rising incidence of substance abuse accelerates the growth of this market
- Increasing cases of mental disorder amongst children and teenagers drives the need for the treatment of such disorders, thereby enhancing the growth of this market
- Increasing initiatives taken by several NGOs and the Government in order to spread awareness on the treatment of disruptive behavior disorder
- Rise in the number of campaigns being organized by hospitals, clinics and institutes to generate awareness amongst parents and doctors
- Rising prevalence of comorbid disorders
- Poor quality of diagnosis especially in developing countries hinders the growth of this market
- Lack of proper treatments for disruptive behavior disorder also restrains its growth
Segmentation: Global Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market
- Conduct Disorder
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Social & Emotional Skills Training
- Medication Management
- Individual Therapy
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Parenting Modification
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In May 2018, Child Mind Institute, Inc., organized a campaign named Speak Up for kids, wherein, the general public was stimulated to speak out on children’s mental health and disorders, the various treatments available for dealing with these disorders and the related policies were discussed. This campaign helped in creating awareness amongst parents and physicians therefore aroused the need for treating disruptive behavior disorder.
Competitive Analysis: Global Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market
The global disruptive behavior disorder treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of disruptive behavior disorder treatment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the disruptive behavior disorder treatment market are Eli Lilly and Company., Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bionomics, Highland Ridge Hospital, Lakeview Health Addiction Treatment and Recovery., Boston Children's Hospital, INTEGRIS, ST. JOHN, Springwoods Behavioral Health., AllianceHealth Durant and Midwest, amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Disruptive Behavior Disorder Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global disruptive behavior disorder treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)