Global DNA Vaccines Market By Types (Human DNA Vaccines, Animal DNA Vaccines), Technology (pDNA Vaccines Technology, pDNA Delivery Technology), Application (Human Diseases, Veterinary Diseases Allergies, Others), End- User (Human Health, Animal Health, Research Application), Therapeutic Indications (Vector Borne Disease, Cancer), Type of Vaccines (Genetic Vaccines, Recombinant Protein Vaccines), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global DNA Vaccines Market
Global DNA vaccines market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.45% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Technological advancement and development in DNA synthesis and increasing aging population are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global DNA Vaccines Market
DNA vaccine is a technology which is used to which usually uses foreign DNA so that they can encode the protein and encourage the body immune system. It is very useful way to get protection against many infectious diseases. pDNA vaccine technology and pDNA delivery technology are some of the common technology which is used in DNA vaccine. These DNA are available for both human and veterinary use. Increasing cases of infection diseases worldwide is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising demand for effective treatment for infectious disease is driving market
- Rapid development in immunology and molecular biology will also propel the market
- Increasing cases of HIV, cancer, hepatitis and others will also act as a driver for this market
- Rising government investment in DNA vaccines will also contribute as a factor for the growth of the market
- Unpredictability related to the regulatory system will restrain the market
- Less adoption of DNA vaccines in developing country will also hamper themarket
Segmentation: Global DNA Vaccines Market
- Human DNA Vaccines
- Animal DNA Vaccines
- pDNA Vaccines Technology
- Therapeutic Technology
- Preventive Technology
- pDNA Delivery Technology
- Uncomplexed pDNA
- Gold particles
- Bacterial Ghosts
- Human Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Infectious Disease
- Veterinary Diseases
- Canine Melanoma
- Equine West Nile Virus
By End- User
- Human Health
- Animal Health
- Research Application
By Therapeutic Indications
- Vector Borne Disease
By Type of Vaccines
- Genetic Vaccines
- Recombinant Protein Vaccines
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Medigen’s acquired DNA announced the launch of their new vaccine technology iDNA Vaccines which is a combination of the genetic stability of DNA with the live constrict vaccines. They are specially designed to create safe and live attenuated vaccines. This will provide higher level of safety and also no cold chain is required as it can be used in ambient temperature.
- In May 2017, AgriLabs announced the launch of their first DNA vaccine platform which is specially designed for food animals. This new vaccine will have ENABL adjuvant technology and will be a stable and low- dose substitute for the animal health industry. It is very suitable to solve problem such as avian influenza. The benefit of ENABL technology is that they don’t use animal-origin material and contain GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) ingredients.
Global DNA vaccines market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of DNA vaccines market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global DNA vaccines market are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Bharat Biotech., Indian Immunologicals Limited, Merck & Co., Inc., GREEN CROSS CORP, Novartis AG, Sanofi, Zoetis, Aldevron, AnGes, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Immunomic Therapeutics, Inc., Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., General Electric, Ichor Medical Systems., VGXI, Inc., Biomay AG, Valneva SE, GeoVax, and others.
Research Methodology: Global DNA vaccines Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global DNA vaccines market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)