Global Dosage Cups Market By Product Type (Printed Cups, Embossed Cups), Type (Disposable, Reusable), Capacity (<5 ml, 5-15 ml, 15-25 ml, >25 ml), End-User (Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, Health care Packaging Companies), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dosage Cups Market
Global Dosage Cups Market is expected to rise gradually from 602.2 million as of annual sales of year 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1019.27 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of infants.
Market Definition: Global Dosage Cups Market
The calibrated cups, which are generally used by pediatric patients for measuring the exact dose of drug for oral administration are known as dosing cups. These cups are available in sizes ranging from 2 ml to 30 ml or more. These are used by many parents for their children for unit dosing as they reduce chances of medication errors and contamination risks.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 5.5 million children less than five years old died, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing demand by supplier side and parent side due to convenience during medicine intake will drive the market.
- Dosage cups serve as alternative for syringes and helps in increasing the patient compliance will drive the market.
- Calibration error in the dosing cups leads to improper dosing of drug.
- Other alternative delivery products like syringes, droppers, and cylindrical spoons are available.
Segmentation: Global Dosage Cups Market
- By Product Type
- Printed cups
- Embossed cups
- By Type
- By Capacity
- <5 ml
- 5-15 ml
- 15-25 ml
- >25 ml
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- By the end of year 2015, Comar included 30ml and 60ml in AccuCup product line to meet the increased demand with new printing manufacturing capabilities.
- In the year 2015, Centerscape opened new headquarter in Berlin and expanded its retail portfolio to 137 properties with an investment volume of $618 million and this expansion will increase the competition in EU area.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dosage Cups Market
Global dosage cups market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dosage cups market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Dosage Cups Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global dosage cups market are Comar, LLC. (US), Stiplastics SAS (France), Argo-sa.gr (Greece), Gramb GmbH Kunststoffverarbeitung (Germany), Origin Pharma Packaging (UK), Eastman Chemical Company (US), Yuyao Liantong Plastic & Mould Co. Ltd. (China), Medline Industries Inc. (US) and Adelphi Healthcare Packaging (UK) and few among others.
Research Methodology: Global Dosage Cups Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dosage cups market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)