Global Drone Data Services Market By Type (Mapping & Surveying, Photogrammetry, 3D Modeling & Digital Elevation Model, Others), Platform (Cloud-Based, Operator Software), End-Use (Real Estate & Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Drone Data Services Market
Global Drone Data Services Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4706.72 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 148741.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 53.98% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for commercial drone is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Drone Data Services Market
Drone services or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) services are the flying robots which fly without any human involvement. Today, many manufacturers are designing drones which can be used in industries like agriculture, packaging delivery, videography etc. The d rone data services are used to provide data to the companies so that it can be used by them to improve their efficiency and productivity. In this process, data is collected when combined with cloud based data processing system which is further can be used for surveying, measurement, inspection etc.
- Increasing usage of AI and machine learning technologies is driving the growth of this market
- Rising adoption of commercial drone is another factor driving the market
- Increasing risks of cyber-crimes is restraining the growth of this market
- Rising safety concerns among consumer is another major factor restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Drone Data Services Market
- By Type
- Mapping & Surveying
- 3D Modeling & Digital Elevation Model
- By Platform
- Operator Software
- By End-Use
- Real Estate & Construction
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, DJI announced the launch of their new software tool DJI Terra which is used to convert drone data into 3D models and maps. This software is specially designed for construction infrastructure, film industries, agriculture etc. The main aim of the launch is to increase the drone usage in the industry.
- In November 2018, Honeywell announced the launch of their new commercial Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Inspection and Data Analytics services in India. The main aim of the launch is to reduce the risk related with hazardous structural examinations by identifying them through their machine algorithms. They are specially designed for oil and gas companies.
Global drone data services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drone data services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global drone data services market are 3D Robotics, Inc., Airware., DroneDeploy, Parrot Drones SAS, PrecisionHawk, Inc., 4DMapper, Sentera, Inc., Pix4D SA, Skycatch, Inc., GeoCue Group, Sky Futures, CYBERHAWK INNOVATIONS LIMITED, Ninox Robotics Pty Ltd, Aerialair Aerospace, MAG Canada.
Research Methodology: Global Drone Data Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved