Global Drug-Device Combination Market, By Product (Auto-Injector, Microneedle Patch, Digital Pill, Smart Inhaler, Drug Delivery Hydrogels, Drug-Eluting Lens and Others), Application Type (Orthopedic Diseases, Respiratory Diseases, Diabetes, Oncology, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Others), End User (Clinics, Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Care Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest Of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa and Rest of Middle East And Africa, Brazil and Rest of South America) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
Global drug-device combination market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 30,854.85 million by 2028. The pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 and growing initiative activities by the government; are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
The increasing prevalence of chronic disease advancement in technology effectively helps the growth of the drug-device combination market. However, the limitations and complications associated with the drug-device combination products may hamper the future growth of the drug-device combination market. The collaboration and partnerships by major market players act as an opportunity. However, strict regulatory framework acts as a challenge for the growth of the global drug-device combination market.
The drug-device combination market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The drug-device combination market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of products, the global drug-device combination market is segmented into auto-injector, microneedle patch, digital pill, smart inhaler, drug delivery hydrogels, drug-eluting lens, and others. In 2021, the auto-injector is expected to dominate the global drug-device combination market as the rising demand for medical devices across the globe to treat the patients.
- On the basis of applications, the global drug-device combination market is segmented into orthopedic diseases, respiratory diseases, diabetes, oncology, cardiovascular diseases, and others. In 2021, the orthopedic is expected to dominate the global drug-device combination market because of the rising geriatric population and rising demand for orthopedic medical devices across the globe to treat patients with bone diseases.
- On the basis of end-users, the global drug-device combination market is segmented into clinics, hospitals, home care settings, ambulatory care centers, and others. In 2021, the clinics are expected to dominate the global drug-device combination market as they can diagnose disease and take effective longer treatment with the advice of doctors who are experts in a developing country.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the global drug-device combination market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and others. In 2021, the direct tender is expected to dominate the global drug-device combination market as it provides quality, easy and accessible healthcare products. Additionally, direct tender provides the most competitive value from the marketplace.
The drug-device combination market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by product, application, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the drug-device combination market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, and the Rest of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, and Rest of the Middle East and Africa, Brazil.
Auto-injector segment in US is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 owing to growing usage of drug-device combination in numerous treatments. Moreover, the COVID-19 outbreak leads to pursuing home treatment. Japan is the leading country in the growth of the Asia-Pacific market due to escalating technological advancement in healthcare and healthcare devices segments. The auto-injector segment in Germany is dominating the European market owing to the increasing approval of new drug-device combination products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Drug-Device Combination Products is Boosting the Market Growth of Drug-Device Combination Market.
The drug-device combination market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in the drug-device combination product industry. Moreover, it provides detailed information regarding Medical devices sales, the impact of regulatory scenarios, and trending parameters regarding the drug-device combination market. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Drug-Device Combination Market Share Analysis
Drug-Device combination market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the drug-device combination market.
The major companies which are dealing in the drug-device combination market are Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, Amgen Inc., Mediprint, Propeller Health, B.D., YPSOMED, CosMED Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd., Micron Biomedical, Inc., Findair Sp. z o. o., VAXXAS, MetP Pharma AG, SONCEBOZ, Eitan Medical, Vaxess Technologies Inc., Subcuject Aps, E3D Elcam Drug Delivery Devices, OcuMedic, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bayer AG, NanoPass, Sensirion AG Switzerland, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Sevices, Inc.), Insulet Corporation, TheraJect, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc., Raphas Co., Ltd., EOFLOW CO., LTD., CGbio among others.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide, which are also accelerating the drug-device combination market.
- In April 2021, EOFlow Co., Ltd., the US Subsidiary Nephria got a License on the new "MXene" Nanomaterial from Drexel University. Nephria got exclusive rights and planned to develop a wearable dialysis system, otherwise known as the wearable artificial kidney (WAK), starting with this technology transfer. This would accelerate the technologies in the new therapeutic areas and increases the growth of the market.
- In August 2020, Vaxess Technologies Inc. announced a contract with Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to evaluate alternative vaccination technologies. This increased recognition of their innovative platforms like MIMIX can enable a better response to future pandemics and will boost the market
- In April 2018, GTRC and Micron Biomedical, Inc. signed an exclusive license agreement. According, to which GTRC granted an exclusive license to microneedle patch technology, and in return, Micron Biomedical, Inc. received exclusive rights to develop, manufacture, sell, use, and sublicense products based on the Georgia Tech technology. This strengthened leadership and increase the market
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company's footprints in the drug-device combination market which also provides the benefit for the organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Global Drug-Device Combination Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.