Global Duplex Stainless Steel Market By Grade (Duplex, Lean Duplex, Super & Hyper Duplex), Product Form (Tubes Pumps and Valves, Fittings and Flanges, Welding Wires, Rebar, Mesh, Others), End-User Industry (Oil & Gas, Desalination, Chemical, Construction, Pulp & Paper, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Duplex Stainless Steel Market
Global duplex stainless steel market is forecast to exhibit a steady CAGR of 4.1% during 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Owing to the corrosion resistance, tensile strength and durability of duplex stainless steel.
Market Definition: Global Duplex Stainless Steel Market
Duplex stainless offers resistant to corrosion and excessive mechanical quality that assures more uptime than carbon steels and regular steels and is twice as solid as the ferric treated steel and ordinary austenitic steels. Besides, along with the enhancing demand for duplex stainless steel from different end-user such as, oil and gas, mash and paper, desalination including construction is further going to drive the market growth.
- Growing demand of duplex stainless steel in chemical industries and construction is driving the growth of the market
- Extension of End-User industries in emerging countries is boosting the growth of the market
- Increasing demand of stainless steel in paper industries is also contributing to the growth of the market
- Increasing value of the raw materials that is used to produce duplex stainless-steel is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Duplex Stainless Steel Market
- Lean Duplex
- Super & Hyper Duplex
By Product Form
- Pumps & Valves
- Fittings & Flanges
- Welding Wires
- Rebar & Mesh
By End – User Industry
- By Oil & Gas
- By Desalination
- Pressure Piping
- By Chemical
- Chemical Reactors
- Heat Exchangers
- Pressure Vessels
- By Construction
- Structural Components
- By Pulp & Paper
- Reactors & Pressure Vessels
- By Others
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Rolls-Royce contracted to bring Kamewa waterjet propulsion units and MTU engines for three 42m high-speed, lightweight carbon fiber ferries Kamewa steel-series waterjets, all five vessels will be powered by MTU series 2000 diesel engines. The product is made to create undisputed performance with low cost of ownership. This will help the company to expand its business in China.
- In September 2017 Vigor was granted 10-year contract to build a new generation craft to interchange the present LCM-8 microphone boats. The new vessels will have triple drive MJP 750 DRB waterjets, constructed from duplex stainless steel providing advancements in MJP’s proprietary mixed flow technology. This contract will help the company to boost its product portfolio in the market.
Global duplex stainless steel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global rodenticides market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global duplex stainless steel market are Columbus Stainless (Pty) Ltd), Sandmeyer Steel Company, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd , AALCO Metals Limited., Special Steel Components Corporation., Penn Stainless, NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION., Outokumpu, MegaMex, Sandvik AB, Citizen Metal Pvt.Ltd., Special Piping Materials., Rolled Alloys, Inc, Tata Steel, ArcelorMittal, Ambica Steels Limited and thyssenkrupp Stainless GmbH and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Duplex Stainless Steel Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved