Global Dyslexia Treatment Market By Type (Double Deficit Dyslexia, Visual Dyslexia, Phonological Dyslexia and Others), Therapy Type (Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), Drug Class (Antihistamine, Central Nervous Stimulant, Anti-Myoclonic and Others), Drugs (Cyclizine, Meclizine, Dimenhydrinate, Methylphenidate and Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable), End- Users (Psychiatric Institutions, Rehabilitation Centers, Home Care and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dyslexia Treatment Market
Global dyslexia treatment market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in demand of targeted mode of therapies and high unmet need of treatment are the key factors for growth of this market
Market Definition: Global Dyslexia Treatment Market
Dyslexia is a learning disorder that often hereditary and primarily neurologically based. It is associated with difficulties in reading, spelling, writing and organization the things. A person with dyslexia often have struggle with planning and organization, poor or inconsistent spelling, confuse the order of letters in words etc.
According to the National Health Services, an estimated annual incidence of dyslexia is up to 1 in every 10 people in the UK. Presence of refined healthcare infrastructure and high demand of disease specific novel therapies are the key factors that fueling the market growth
- Growing prevalence of dyslexia worldwide is boosting the market growth
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- Huge financial support to the researchers for developing novel intervention is boosting the market growth
- Emergence of drug used in the treatment of complications associated with dyslexia is propelling the market growth
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceuticals is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Dyslexia Treatment Market
- Double Deficit Dyslexia
- Visual Dyslexia
- Phonological Dyslexia
By Therapy Type
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By Drugs Class
- Central Nervous Stimulant
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Psychiatric Institutions
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Home Care
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2017, According to the article published in the Agence France Presse (AFP) news agency by Prof Ropars, at the University of Rennes. French scientists discover the physiological cause for dyslexia which could lead to a potential treatment. They have identified that the tiny light receptor-cells were arranged in matching patterns in the center of each eye in dyslexia patients which is not match in healthy children. This investigation could lead to develop a novel targeted mode treatment for patients with dyslexia.
Global dyslexia treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global dyslexia treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global dyslexia treatment market are Novartis AG, Tris Pharma, Inc, LANNETT, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Mallinckrodt, Mayne Pharma, Novel Laboratories Inc, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Alvogen, Bionpharma, ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Mylan N.V, Ascent Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc, Ironshore Pharmaceuticals Inc , Alkem Labs, Fresenius Kabi AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc and others
Research Methodology: Global Dyslexia Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dyslexia treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players