Global E-Commerce Packaging Market By Material (Corrugated Board, Paper & Paperboard, Plastics, Others), Form (Boxes, Labels, Tapes, Mailers, Others), End-User (Retail, Electronics & Electrical, Personal & Home Care, Food & Beverages, Apparel & Accessories, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global E-Commerce Packaging Market
Global e-commerce packaging is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing adoption and penetration of e-commerce shopping methods.
Market Definition: Global E-Commerce Packaging Market
E-commerce packaging is a method of pre-determined packaging as defined by the e-commerce organisations and warehousing storage companies. This packaging method is used for in transportation, storage and protection of the contents of the package till it reaches the consumer from the supplier of the package. The products included in these packaging differ in shape, size, characteristics and resistance depending upon the contents and demand of the product.
- Growth in the levels of adoption of e-commerce shopping has resulted in increased levels of demand for its packaging methods and solutions
- Growing concerns regarding the environment amid uses of corrugated board and cardboard packaging; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global E-Commerce Packaging Market
- By Material
- Corrugated Board
- Paper & Paperboard
- By Form
- Insulated Containers
- By End-User
- Electronics & Electrical
- Personal & Home Care
- Food & Beverages
- Apparel & Accessories
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Baby Care & Baby Products
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, DS Smith announced the launch of “Made2fit” technology for customisable packaging demands. The new packaging technology comes with three cardboard sheets out of which 33 different sizes of boxes can be formulated manually. This technology is expected to reduce the costing associated with packaging solutions.
- In February 2017, Celloglas Ltd. announced the launch of “Mirri Wow Pack”. With this packaging product, the outside is like a normal e-commerce package of brown corrugated board, but the inside is covered with colourful and sparkling sheets.
Competitive Analysis: Global E-Commerce Packaging Market
Global e-commerce market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of e-commerce packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global E-Commerce Packaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the e-commerce packaging market are International Paper; NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.; Celloglas Ltd.; Smurfit Kappa; Mondi; DS Smith; Packaging Corporation of America; Rengo Co.,Ltd.; Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd; Klabin; Georgia-Pacific; Sealed Air; Amcor Limited; Crawford Packaging; RAJAPACK Ltd; Lil Packaging and Salazar Packaging, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global E-Commerce Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of e-commerce packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis