Global Electric Stimulation Devices Market By Device (Spinal Cord Stimulation Devices, Deep Brain Stimulation Devices, Vagus Nerve Stimulation Devices, Sacral Nerve Stimulation Devices, Gastric Electric Stimulator Devices, Transcutaneous electrical nerve Stimulation Devices, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Devices, Cranial Electrical Stimulation Device, Others), Application (Pain Management, Neurological and Movement Disorder Management, Musculoskeletal Disorder Management, Metabolism & GIT Management, Incontinence Management, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electric Stimulation Devices Market
Global electric stimulation devices market is expected to rise by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This growth in the market can be attributed to the increase in research and development on novel drug delivery. The imminent market description contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Electric Stimulation Devices Market
Electrical stimulators are minor electronic equipment that are worn by a patient and attached to the skin via electrodes externally. Electrical stimulators can be used for various purposes which includes, treating chronic intractable pain, reducing acute post-operative pain and swelling, maintaining muscle tone during reduced spasticity, temporary immobilization, helping patients of injured spinal cord to stand, walk and grasp independently.
- Increasing incidences of spinal injuries and chronic diseases is boosting the market growth
- Increasing geriatric population associated with persistent pain is driving the market
- High prevalence of sports injuries is enhancing the market growth
- Deskbound lifestyle causing chronic medical conditions elevate the market growth
- Availability of other products offering a high level of efficiency for the treatment of chronic and cardiac diseases is hampering the market
- Presence of stringent regulations over the selection and use of the devices hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Electric Stimulation Devices Market
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Devices
- Deep Brain Stimulation Devices
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation Devices
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation Devices
- Gastric Electric Stimulator Devices
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve Stimulation Devices
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Cranial Electrical Stimulation Device
- Pain Management
- Neurological and Movement Disorder Management
- Musculoskeletal Disorder Management
- Metabolism & GIT Management
- Incontinence Management
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April, 2019, FDA permits to NeuroSigma to market of first medical device Monarch eTNS System for treatment of ADHD This new device offered a safe, non-drug option for treatment of ADHD in pediatric patients through the use of mild nerve stimulation. This will further enhance the market share of the company globally of the company
- In January, 2018, the Electrocore received the FDA 510(k) clearance from the FDA for the GammaCore, a hand-held non-invasive nerve stimulating device in the treatment of migraine pain for the adult patients. This approval is the expansion to gammaCore's series of the company for the acute treatment of pain associated with episodic cluster headaches in adult patients.
Global electric stimulation devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used numerous approaches such as novel product launches, growths, contracts, joint ventures, companies, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of deep brain stimulation systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in the global electric stimulation devices market are Medtronic, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Zynex Medical, Abbott, NeuroMetrix, Inc., Cyberonics, Inc., BIOTRONIK, Inc., Defibtech, LLC. CU Medical System Inc., Beijing Pins Medical Co., Ltd, DJO Global, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA., Bioinduction Ltd, Soterix Medical Inc. and others
Research Methodology: Global Electric Stimulation Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electric stimulation devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)