Global Electric Toothbrush Market, By Bristle Type (Soft Bristles, Nanometre Bristles), Technology (Vibrational Electric Toothbrush, Rotation-Oscillation Electric Toothbrush), End Users (Kids, Adults), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Electric Toothbrush Market
The global electric toothbrush market is expected to reach USD 4471.65 million by 2025, from USD 2380.4 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Electric Toothbrush Market
The electrical toothbrush are the type of toothbrush which makes the brushing process rapid, automatic bristle motions to clean the teeth. Brushing teeth by hand may lead the damage of enamel and gum. Electric toothbrush comes with a pressure sensor, which prevents users from brushing too violently that may affect the person. It is easier to use and has multiple brushing modes such as daily brushing, gum care, deep clean, tongue cleaning, whitening and sensitive by simplifying the way to brush.
For instance, according to American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), in 2012, number of orthodontic procedures was performed increased by 14% from 2010 to 2012 which is 1,225,850 total adult patients. Whereas, number of patient below 17 is around 4.6 million, while the total procedures were 5.8 million. Hence increasing number of orthodontic surgeries is expected to drive the market of dental surgical instruments.
According to Centre of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2015, U.S. 56% men and 38% women were affected by periodontal diseases. Hence growing the dental disease may fuel the surgeries. Also according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), in 2015. in U.S., around 86% of the patients underwent dentistry treatment to improve physical attractiveness and self-esteem,
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prevalence towards periodical diseases
- Rising awareness towards oral hygiene
- Developments in the cleaning technology
- Due to effortless application
- High cost associated with automated toothbrush
- Less adaptation of expensive products among wide population
Market Segmentation: Global Electric Toothbrush Market
- The global electric toothbrush market is segmented based on bristle type, technology, End Users, and geographical segments.
- Based on the bristle type, the market is further segmented into soft bristles and nanometer bristles.
- Based on technology, the market is further segmented into vibrational electric toothbrush or rotation-oscillation electric toothbrush.
- Based on end users, the market is further segmented into kids and adults.
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2016, the smart electric toothbrush Oral-B Genius from Procter & Gamble introduced under the Oral-B smart series brand is a Bluetooth-enabled electric toothbrush which can be connected to a smartphone through a mobile application.
Competitive Analysis: Global Electric Toothbrush Market
The global electric toothbrush market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electric toothbrush market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Electric Toothbrush Market
Some of the major players operating in the global electric toothbrush market are Procter & Gamble Company, Summer Infant, Mouth Watchers, Kolibree SAS, Water Pik Inc, Shenzhen Risun Technology Co Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Quip Inc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Conair Corporation, FOREO, Wellness Oral Care, PURSONIC, Smilex, ,Interplak(Conair), LION, LG, BAYER, LFCAR Arm and Hammer, Brush-Baby among others.
Research Methodology: Global Electric Toothbrush Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electric toothbrush market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)