Global Electro-Medical Equipment Market By Device Type (Diagnostic Imaging Devices, Patient Assistive Devices, Surgical Devices, Others), Application (Dental, Ophthalmology, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Others), End-User (Clinics, Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electro-Medical Equipment Market
Global electro-medical equipment market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing volume of products being approved by the different authorities for this particular category of medical devices.
Market Definition: Global Electro-Medical Equipment Market
Electro-medical equipments are the different hardware components, medical devices and other products available for the healthcare industry involving the usage of electricity in their operations. Electro-medical devices are used for a wide-range of applications such as diagnostic, surgical, treatment and other different category of a healthcare industry.
- Increasing levels of investment expenditure incurred by the authorities and different medical device manufacturers to invoke better development of electro medical devices; this factor will boost the market growth
- Improved convenience and care focus resulting in high volume of R&D activities also acts as a market driver
- Availability of consumer-focused medical devices and services is expected to propel the market growth
- Large costs associated with the purchasing and maintenance of these products is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Complications associated with the configuration of medical devices having various different features will also impede the market growth
Segmentation: Global Electro-Medical Equipment Market
By Device Type
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Patient Assistive Devices
- Surgical Devices
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Boston Scientific Corporation announced that they had received the CE marking for their “WATCHMAN FLX Left Atrial Appendage Closure (LAAC) Device” for the European region. This will enable the company to offer the product to patients and clinicians throughout the region helping them solve the risks associated with stroke in patients suffering from non-valvular atrial fibrillation
- In June 2018, Nissha Co., Ltd. announced that they had acquired RSS Design, LLC for their subsidiary Sequel Special Products, LLC helping extend the manufacturing capabilities by improving the designing and development expertise. This acquisition is a step towards the company’s sustainable growth
Global electro-medical equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electro-medical equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global electro-medical equipment market are Siemens; Parker Laboratories, Inc.; GENERAL ELECTRIC; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Baxter; BD; Electro Medical, Inc. Cardinal Health; Heine Optotechnik; Smith+Nephew; Boston Scientific Corporation; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Zimmer Biomet; Abbott; Stryker; Nissha Co., Ltd.; Sixtus Italia srl among others.
Research Methodology: Global Electro-Medical Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electro-medical equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)