Global Electroencephalography Devices Market By Product Type (MRI, CT, PET, EEG, EMG, MEG, TCD, ICP, Electrodes, Sensors, Gels, Cables), Application (Diagnostics, Therapeutics), Procedure (Invasive, Non-Invasive), Disease (TBI, Stroke, Dementia, Epilepsy),Indication(Atrial Septal Defect (ASD), Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD), Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Aortic Valve Stenosis, Others), Device Type (8-Channel EEG, 21-Channel EEG, 32-Channel EEG, 64-Channel EEG, Others), Modality (Standalone, Portable), End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electroencephalography Devices Market
Global electroencephalography devices market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 15.74 billion by 2026, growing with a substantial rate of CAGR of 7% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of technological developments and growing incidence of traumatic brain injuries in the industry.
Market Definition: Global Electroencephalography Devices Market
Electroencephalography devices are used to record electrical action produced by the human brain or neurological disorders in a person. EEG device comprises the usage of electrodes to track electrical signals in the person’s brain, and to check for abnormalities in acquired brain signals.
- Growing incidence of neurological disorders
- Demand for EEG devices in hospitals and diagnostics centers
- High cost of complex brain monitoring devices and procedures
- Unfavorable reimbursement policies
Segmentation: Global Electroencephalography Devices Market
By Product Type
- MRI scanners
- CT scanners
- PET scanners
- Electroencephalography Devices (EEG)
- Electromyography Devices (EMG)
- MEG Devices
- TCD Devices
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors (ICP)
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
By Device Type
- 8-Channel EEG
- 21-Channel EEG
- 32-Channel EEG
- 64-Channel EEG
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, International companies like Tesla and facebook have successfully announced plans to develop Brain computer interface. BCI companies' product portfolios in head-mounted devices, software, electrodes, BCI systems, and bio-sensors.BCI applications in entertainment/gaming, personal training, education, and daily activities
Competitive Analysis: Global Electroencephalography Devices Market
Global electroencephalography devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares electroencephalography devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Electroencephalography Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global electroencephalography devices market are Natus Medical Incorporated , Nihon Kohden Corporation, Koninklijke Philips, General Electric Company, Siemens Healthcare, Compumedics Limited, Medtronic, CASMED, Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., BrainScope, NeuroWave Systems Inc., Cadwell Industries, Inc., Jordan NeuroScience, Inc, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, HYCOR Biomedical, Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Stallergenes Greer, Danaher, HOB Biotech Group Corp., Ltd and others.
Research Methodology: Global Electroencephalography Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electroencephalography devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)