Global Electronic Contract Manufacturing and Design Services Market By Service (Electronic Design & Engineering, Electronics Assembly, Electronic Manufacturing, Others), End- User (Healthcare, Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense, IT & Telecom, Power & Energy, Consumer Electronics, Others), Type (Designing, Assembly, Manufacturing), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electronic Contract Manufacturing and Design Services Market
Global electronic contract manufacturing and design services market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 731.73 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing R&D investment and increasing demand for medical devices is the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Electronic Contract Manufacturing and Design Services Market
Electronics manufacturing services or electronic manufacturing contrast manufacturing are those companies who design and manufacture different electronic component and different assemblies for original equipment manufacturer. Electronic assembly, electronic manufacturing, electronic design and manufacturing are some of the services which are offered by the EMS. They are widely used in industries such as aerospace, IT and Telecom, consumer electronics, healthcare and others.
- Increasing usage of EMS in tablets and mobile phones will drive the market growth
- Growing demand of EMS from various end users will also propel the market growth
- Rising popularity of electric vehicles will also accelerate the market growth
- Increasing prevalence for medical devices is also contributing as a factor for the market growth
- Rising concern associated with the quality of the manufacturing product will also hamper growth
Segmentation: Global Electronic Contract Manufacturing and Design Services Market
- Electronic Design & Engineering
- Electronics Assembly
- Electronic Manufacturing
By End- User
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Power & Energy
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Kimball Electronics, Inc. announced that they have acquired GES Holdings, Inc. so that they can expand them above EMS by using new technologies and capabilities to a multifaceted manufacturing solutions company. This will also help both the companies to increase their customer reach and meet the need and requirement of the market
- In May 2019, Celestica Inc. announced that they are going to acquire Manufacturers' Services Ltd. so that they can expand their business. This will help the company to enhance their integrated services and solutions. This will help the company to add high speed manufacturing complement to their current portfolio
Global electronic contract manufacturing and design services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electronic contract manufacturing and design services market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global electronic contract manufacturing and design services market are Foxconn Electronics Inc., FLEX LTD, Asteelflash Group, Celestica Inc., Kimball Electronics, Inc., Venture Corporation Limited, Benchmark Electronics, ACTIA Group. Zollner Elektronik, KeyTronicEMS., Jabil Inc., SGS Tekniks, RAYMING, NATEL ENGINEERING CO., INC., EXCELICA / Electronic Contract Manufacturer, Quantronic., Saline Lectronics, Inc., Matric Group, Marco Manufacturing — Electronic Contract Manufacturer & PCB Assembly Services, Orbweaver Inc. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Electronic Contract Manufacturing and Design Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved