Global Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market By Product (Cross Disciplinary, Specific), Delivery Mode (On—Premises, Web Hosted/ Cloud- based), License (Proprietary, Open), End- User (Life Sciences, CROs, Chemical Industry, Food and Beverage and Agriculture Industries, Environmental Testing Laboratories, Petrochemical Refineries & Oil and Gas Industry, Other Industries), Data Storage (Cloud Storage, Local Servers, Cloud or Local Servers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market
Global electronic lab notebook (ELN) market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for automation in laboratories and user- friendly interface of ELN are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market
The Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) accompanied with LabCollector is a resourceful and modest software tool used to store and manage lab experiments. LabCollector ELN allows traceability of research activity, enhancing lab superiority control and associations. ELN can track reagents, sample, cell lines and more. Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) offer substantial benefits over traditional paper laboratory notebooks (PLNs). They are mostly used by engineers, scientists and researchers who are working in research and development laboratories.
- Increased demand for accurate, speedy and efficient output is driving the growth of the electronic lab notebook market
- Capability to view data across different organizations will boost the growth of this market
- Increase in application of electronic lab notebook (ELN) in life sciences which is expected to propel the market growth
- Growing necessity of preserving records electronically rather than storing on paper notebooks leads to the growth of the lab notebook market
- Data integration in cybercrime acts as a restraints for the electronic lab notebook market
- High cost for the device hamper the growth of the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market
- Specific ELN
- Cross-Disciplinary ELN
- Open-Source ELN
- Proprietary ELN
By Mode of Delivery
- Web-Based/ Cloud-based
By End User
- Chemical Industry
- Food and Beverage
- Agriculture Industries
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Petrochemical Refineries & Oil and Gas Industry
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organization (CRO) & Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Academic Research Institute
- Metal & Mining Industry
- Forensic Industries
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May, 2019 Sapio Sciences proclaims the obtainability of Exemplar ELN Essentials, a self-service SaaS solution. Shaped as an access level lab notebook with initiative class functionality at a little, monthly cost. Handlers can sign up free trials of for ELN Essentials before deciding to purchase the system which will further drive the growth of the ELN market because of its cheapness and easy to use platform
- In April, 2017 PerkinElmer, Inc. declared the launch of the PerkinElmer Signals Notebook at American Chemical Society (ACS), Spring National Meeting and Exposition. PerkinElmer's fresh cloud-based electronic laboratory notebook solution (ELN) rules cleverer science through collaboration. It helps scientists in report completion, sharing of data and to accelerate data discovery through this method. It also supports R&D to quicken the innovation enabling the electronic lab notebook market to skyrocket in terms of growth
Global electronic lab notebook (ELN) Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electronic lab notebook (ELN) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global electronic lab notebook (ELN) market are Abbott, Arxspan, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-ITech B.V., Dassault Systèmes, Danaher, Lab-Ally, LabArchives, LLC., Labii Inc., LABFOLDER GMBH, LABTrack, LLC, LabVantage Solutions Inc, LabWare, PerkinElmer Inc., Sapio Sciences and SciNote LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electronic lab notebook (ELN) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)