Global Electronic Limited Slip Differential Market, By Drive Type (Front Wheel Drive (FWD), Rear Wheel Drive (RWD), All Wheel Drive/ Four Wheel Drive (AWD/4WD)), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Off-Highway), Component (Differential Bearing, Differential Gear, Differential Case), Propulsion (I.C. Engine Vehicles, Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Vehicles), System (Active Limited Slip Differential, Passive Limited Slip Differential), Sales Channel (Aftermarket, Original Equipment Market), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights of Electronic Limited Slip Differential Market
Electronic limited slip differential market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to grow at a CAGR of 5.70% in the above-mentioned forecast period.
The electronic limited slip differential basically directs torque, allowing the vehicle to drive over terrain and road conditions that a traditional axle would be unable to. The system is always on and requires no interaction from the driver.
The factors such as the surging investment for the development of improved infrastructure along with the rising vehicle production and growth of automotive industry has resulted in growth in the market value in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Additionally, the growing demand of light as well as heavy commercial vehicles, rising disposable income of the people and their preferences towards luxury vehicles are estimated to accelerate market’s growth. The emerging players and market leaders operating in different industries across the developing countries and increase in penetration of AWD and 4WD vehicles also cushions the market’s growth within the forecasted period. However, the dearth of proper technologies will further restrict the scope of growth for the market. The increasing demand of electric vehicles is also estimated to hamper the market’s growth within the forecasted period.
Furthermore, the adoption of advanced technology along with innovation in design and smooth operation will further offer a variety of growth opportunities for the market in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. On the other hand, the issues regarding developing and providing electronics that ensure safety along with the decrease in automotive production and sales is projected to pose as a major challenge to the market growth rate.
This electronic limited slip differential market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on electronic limited slip differential market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Electronic Limited Slip Differential Market Scope and Market Size
The electronic limited slip differential market is segmented on the basis of drive type, vehicle type, component, propulsion, system and sales channel. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- Based on drive type, electronic limited slip differential market has been segmented into front wheel drive (FWD), rear wheel drive (RWD), and all-wheel drive/ four wheel drive (AWD/4WD).
- On the basis of vehicle type, electronic limited slip differential market has been segmented into passenger car (PC), light commercial vehicle (LCV), heavy commercial vehicles, and off-highway. Passenger vehicle (PC) has been further segmented into sedans, minivans, hatchbacks, utility vehicles, compact utility vehicles and sedans, and estate wagons. Hatchbacks have been further sub segmented into multi, and sports. Heavy commercial vehicles have been further segmented into truck, and bus. Off-highway has been further segmented into agriculture tractors, construction and mining equipment, and forklift.
- On the basis of component, electronic limited slip differential market has been segmented into differential bearing, differential gear, and differential case.
- Electronic limited slip differential has also been segmented on the basis of propulsion into I.C. engine vehicles, electric vehicles, and hybrid vehicles. I.C. engine vehicles have been further segmented into spark ignition (S.I.) engine, and compression ignition (C.I.) engine. Hybrid vehicles have been further segmented into hybrid electric vehicles (HEVS), and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVS).
- On the basis of system, electronic limited slip differential market has been segmented into active limited slip differential and passive limited slip differential.
- On the basis of sales channel, electronic limited slip differential market has been segmented into aftermarket and original equipment market.
Electronic Limited Slip Differential Market Country Level Analysis
The global electronic limited slip differential market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by drive type, vehicle type, component, propulsion, system and sales channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the electronic limited slip differential market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in Asia-Pacific (APAC), South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Asia-Pacific dominates the electronic limited slip differential market and will continue to flourish its trend of dominance during the forecast period owing to the rising demand of four wheel drive, rapid urbanization and rising awareness regarding safety in the region within the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Europe on the other hand, is set to witness unprecedented growth during the forecast period and will project the highest compound annual growth (CAGR) rate. This is because of the rising demand of passenger vehicle within this region.
The country section of the electronic limited slip differential market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Electronic Limited Slip Differential Market Share Analysis
The electronic limited slip differential market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to electronic limited slip differential market.
Some of the major players operating in the electronic limited slip differential market report are GKN Automotive, Eaton., American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Dana Limited., BorgWarner Inc., Linamar, Schaeffler India Limited, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, JTEKT Corporation., Continental AG, Auburn Gear, LLC., Neapco Holdings, Magna International Inc., Drexler Automotive, RT Quaife Engineering Ltd., Xtrac Ltd, NSK Ltd., Bharat Gears Ltd., and CUSCO Japan co.,ltd., among others.
- In March 2020, Dana has introduced a new series of eight Spicer Torque-Hub drives, bringing the company's drive and motion technologies for crawler cranes and other large tracked vehicles to a wider audience. The new drives offer flexible packaging and gear ratios to meet manufacturer preferences for tracked and wheeled applications, with torque ratings ranging from 80,000 N-m to 450,000 N-m.