Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market, By Product (Gels, Dyes, Buffers, Others), Technique (Gel Electrophoresis, Capillary Electrophoresis), End-User (Research Institutions, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market
Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market is estimated to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 0.94 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1.44 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of chronic diseases globally.
Market Definition: Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market
Electrophoresis is known as a system for the differentiation and separation of DNA, RNA based on their size and charge. The procedure is used for the sorting and differentiation of macromolecules from the sample. This technology is widely used for diagnostic and research of different pharmaceutical applications.
Increasing levels of patient population that are at risk for infectious diseases, genetic disorders and chronic disease is expected to drive the market growth.
- Increasing levels and prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased awareness and technological developments in the market is also expected to drive the market growth
- Over consumption of time and resources in the process is also a restraint for the market growth
- Presence or availability of alternative technique and technologies is also acting as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market
- Agarose Gels
- Starch Gels
- Polyacrylamide Gels
- Ethidium Bromide (ETBR) Dyes
- Sybr Dyes
- Bromophenol Dyes
- Other Dyes
- Tris-Acetate-EDTA (TAE)
- Tris-Borate-EDTA (TBE)
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Protein Analysis
- DNA & RNA Analysis
- Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2017, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced the launch of a new capillary electrophoresis (CE) system, which is designed for offering low-throughput, and cartridge-based system. It is designed for the usage in research, and diagnostic systems.
Competitive Analysis: Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market
Global electrophoresis reagents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electrophoresis reagents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the electrophoresis reagents market are Agilent Technologies Inc., BioAtlas, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Lonza, QIAGEN, Merck KGaA, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, SEBIA, Randox Laboratories Ltd., ELITechGroup, Expedeon Ltd., Biological Industries, Promega Corporation, Hoefer Inc. (Harvard Bioscience), EUROCLONE S.p.A., Blirt.eu, Helena Laboratories Corporation, Apacor, and LABREPCO.
Research Methodology: Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global electrophoresis reagents market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)