Global Electrophysiology Market By Product (Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters, Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters, Electrophysiology Laboratory Devices, Access Devices), Indication (Atrial Fibrillation, Ventricular Tachycardia, Atrial Tachycardia, Atrial Flutter, WOLFF-Parkinson-White (WPW) Syndrome, Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT), Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electrophysiology Market
Global electrophysiology market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 9.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed to advancement in technological development, growing geriatric population and growing cases of heart diseases.
Market Definition: Global Electrophysiology Market
Electrophysiology is the biomedical sector dealing with the research of the body's electrical operation. Electrophysiology involves the research of electrical energy production and its impacts on the flesh. It estimates current on different scales from single ion channel proteins to entire organs of the body.
According to the European Cardiovascular Disease Statistics 2017, every year 3.9 million deaths are caused due to cardiovascular disease in Europe and over 1.8 million people died in the European Union (EU). The number of deaths due to ischaemic heart disease and stroke are greater in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Enhancement in healthcare infrastructure will boost the market growth
- In developing nation there is a huge burden of target diseases such as arrhythmia and heart failure is fueling the growth of the market
- Increasing adoption of EP catheter ablation is also propelling the market growth
- Advancements in technology in the field of electrophysiology will drive the market in the forecast period
- Dearth of awareness and skilled professionals will hamper the growth of the market
- Unfavorability in the healthcare reforms is also restraining the market in the forecast period
- Less initiative for preventive care and unmet medical needs at economical cost has restricted the market growth
Segmentation: Global Electrophysiology Market
- Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters
- Cryoablation EP Catheters
- Radiofrequency Ablation Catheters
- Microwave Ablation Systems
- Laser Ablation Systems
- Other Ablation Catheters
- Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters
- Conventional EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Advanced EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Ultrasound EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Electrophysiology Laboratory Devices
- EP X-Ray Systems
- 3D Mapping Systems
- EP Recording Systems
- EP Remote Steering Systems
- Other Laboratory Devices
- Access Devices
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrial Flutter
- WOLFF-Parkinson-White (WPW) Syndrome
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Innovative Health announced that the company has received FDA clearance for reclaiming the Webster Duo-Decapolar Diagnostic EP Catheter. This catheter is used in electrophysiological mapping of cardiac structures like atrial fibrillation. This catheter would help in treating patients suffering from heart diseases
- In July 2019, Catheter Precision Inc. announced that Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared its new view into ventricular onset system for releasing in the market. VIVO is a tool that does the pre-procedure planning which offers 3-D cardiac mapping to assist in locating the sites of origin of idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias in patients with structurally normal hearts before electrophysiology studies. This VIVO system would help in the treatment of patient suffering from idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias
Global electrophysiology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electrophysiology for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global electrophysiology market are Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.v., Siemens, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Microport Scientific Corporation, Livanova Plc, Cardiofocus, BD, Mogul Enterprises, Inc., Baxter, B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Biotronik Se & Co.Kg, AtriCure, Inc., General Electric, Danaher, 3M, Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics, Inc., Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd., Argon Medical, Medline Industries, Inc., pioneermedicalsupplies. , Vascomed GmbH, Oscor Inc and Neomed Management AS, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Electrophysiology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electrophysiology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)