Global Electrosurgical Generator Systems Market By Type (Monopole Electrosurgical Generator, Bipolar Electrosurgical Generator, Vessel Sealing Generator), Application (Open Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct, Retail), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Electrosurgical Generator Systems Market
The global electrosurgical generator systems market is expected grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing number of surgeries and growing technological advancements in the electrosurgery field.
Market Definition: Global Electrosurgical Generator Systems Market
Electrosurgery generator unit is an important piece of equipment which are used in the major operative setting and is considered as the most common and useful instruments used by the surgeons today. The electrosurgical generator produces higher frequency alternating electric current and differs from the electrocautery units; in that both coagulation and cutting effects can be attained through a single piece of equipment.
- Rising amount of government expenditure in the healthcare field is driving the market growth
- Growing numbers of bariatric surgeries is also expected to drive the growth of this market
- A rise in the popularity of cosmetic surgeries is boosting the market
- Rising geriatric population worldwide is escalating the market growth
- Rising awareness of other non-invasive surgical techniques is expected to restrain the market growth
- Increasing number of product recalls in the market is also expected to hinder the market growth
- Intense competition among the market players can restrain the market demand
Segmentation: Global Electrosurgical Generator Systems Market
- Monopole Electrosurgical Generator
- Bipolar Electrosurgical Generator
- Vessel Sealing Generator
- Open Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Olympus Corporation launched ESG-150 Electrosurgery Generator at the Digestive Disease Week 2019. This new ESG-150 helps in improving both ease of use and patient safety. This would help in expanding the product portfolio of the company
- In May 2018, Olympus Corporation launched ESG-300 Electrosurgery Generator. This addition of the intuitive electrosurgery generator would help in increasing the ability for leveraging the strength and wide portfolio of pulmonary and GI devices. This strategy would help in expanding the product portfolio of the company
Global electrosurgical generator systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of electrosurgical generator systems market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia- Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global electrosurgical generator systems market are XCELLANCE Medical Technologies, Utah Medical Products, Inc., KLS Martin Group, Kirwan Surgical Products, LLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Applied Medical Resources Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Medtronic, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH, LED SpA, CooperSurgical, Inc., AtriCure, Inc., Karl Storz, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Narang Medical Limited, Alan, Ease Electronics Systems, STERIS plc and Symmetry Surgical INC among others
Research Methodology: Global Electrosurgical Generator Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food industry experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global electrosurgical generator systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)