Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market, By Technology (Radio Frequency, Ultrasonic, Molecular Resonance), By Product (Bipolar, Monopolar), By Accessories (Patient Return Electrodes, Cords, Cables & Adapters), By Surgery Type (Gynecological, Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Cosmetic¸ Orthopedic), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market
The Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market accounted for USD 2,608.73 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the electrosurgical instruments market in the next 8 years. An electrosurgical device utilizes high-frequency electric current in order to cut, coagulate, remove and control bleeding with the help of monopolar and bipolar product. These devices are used for creation of precise cuts with controlled blood loss in outpatient techniques or hospitals operating rooms. It is used in various surgeries such as cardiovascular, neurosurgery, cosmetic, general and others. According to World Population Ageing, the number of older people generally having age of 60 years or more is expected to increase from 841 million in 2013 to more than 2 billion in 2050 and According to a data published in the Partnership to fight disease, 133 million Americans, 45.0% of the total population is suffering from at least one chronic disease. Thus, expanding geriatric population is more prone towards the diseases as well as increasing prevalence of chronic diseases which need electrosurgical instruments for the treatment of such diseases, ultimately leads to the growth of the electrosurgical instruments market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological advancements in electrosurgical instrument
- Increasing demand for customized as well as innovative electrosurgical instruments and accessories
- Growing prevalence of chronic diseases and rise in the geriatric population
- Stringent rules and regulations during product approval
- Higher chances of side effects
Market Segmentation: Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market
- The global electrosurgical instruments market is segmented based on technology, product, accessories, surgery type and geographical segments.
- Based on technology, the global electrosurgical instruments market is segmented into radio frequency, ultrasonic, molecular resonance.
- On the basis of product, the global electrosurgical instruments market is segmented into bipolar electrosurgical instruments and monopolar electrosurgical instruments. Bipolar electrosurgical instruments are sub segmented into bipolar forceps and advanced vessel sealing instruments. Monopolar electrosurgical instruments are sub segmented into electrosurgical electrodes, suction coagulators, electrosurgical pencils and monopolar forceps.
- On the basis of accessories, the global electrosurgical instruments market is segmented into patient return electrodes, cords, cables, adapters and others. Others type of accessories include carts, foot switches and tip cleaners.
- On the basis of surgery type, the global electrosurgical instruments market is segmented into gynecological, cardiovascular, neurosurgery, urologic, cosmetic¸ orthopedic and general surgery.
- Based on geography, the global electrosurgical instruments market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market
The global electrosurgical instruments market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market
Some of the major players in global electrosurgical instruments market are Medtronic PLC, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Applied Medical Resources Corporation, Bovie Medical Corporation¸ Olympus Corporation, Bowa-Electronic GmbH & Co. Kg, Johnson & Johnson, Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Conmed Corporation¸ Megadyne Medical Products, Inc., Klsmartin, Acoma Medical, Doral Medical, Seeuco Electronics Technology, Stryker, Special Medical Technology and ALSA, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Electrosurgical Instruments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others