Global Emission Monitoring System Market, By System Type (CEMS, PEMS), Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Industry (Power Plants & Combustion, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refineries, Building Materials, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Metalworking, Mining, Marine & Shipping, Waste Incineration), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Emission Monitoring System Market
Global Emission Monitoring System Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.35 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 4.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This anticipated rise in market value can be linked with growing concerns regarding the environmental conditions and effects the conditions have on human health.
Market Definition: Global Emission Monitoring System Market
Emission monitoring systems are devices that are used for monitoring the emission and pollutions in the environment so that the correct guidelines for emission control. It monitors the various pollutant materials from the flue gas. They are currently employed as a standard for pollution control.
According to Centre for Science and Environment’s study conducted in 2015, Badarpur Power Plant situated in Delhi is the biggest polluting power plant all over India; the plant only contributed to around 8% of the demand for electric power but has been the cause of around 30-40% of polluted particles produced from the energy sector in Delhi.
- Legal and environmental regulations set forth by the authorities in relation to the concerns of effects of environmental conditions on human health is expected to drive the market growth
- Awareness for the environment and increased usage of oil & gas industries driving the need for monitoring the emissions is expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS) and its maintenance which is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Market is fragmented with specialist suppliers dealing with special products and consumers; lack of innovation and high customization as per the needs of the consumer is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Emission Monitoring System Market
- By System Type
- Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS)
- Predictive Emission Monitoring System (PEMS)
- By Offering
- Gas Analyzer
- Gas Sampling System
- Flow & Opacity Monitors
- Sample Probe
- Sample Line
- Data Controller
- By Industry
- Power Plants & Combustion
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemicals & Refineries
- Building Materials
- Pulp & Paper
- Marine & Shipping
- Waste Incineration
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) issued new guidelines for the selection of continuous emission monitoring system (CEMS) helping in the correct implementation of the system and guiding through the regulations
- In September 2017, Centre for Science and Environment in collaboration with various other organizations organized a conference in Delhi, India from September 26-28, 2017 discussing and effectively monitoring the pollution levels and industrial emissions in New Delhi.
Competitive Analysis: Global Emission Monitoring System Market
Global emission monitoring system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of emission monitoring system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Emission Monitoring System Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the emission monitoring system market are ABB, AMETEK Inc., Emerson Electric Co., GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens AG, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Rockwell Automation Inc., SICK AG, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Thermo Fisher Scientific, CMC Solutions, Environnement SA, Enviro Technology Services, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Horiba, Opsis AB, Ecotech, DURAG GROUP, Chemtrols Industries Pvt. Ltd., Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., M&C TechGroup, ALS Limited, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Beijing SDL Technology Co. Ltd., Bühler Technologies GmbH, and Servomex
Research Methodology: Global Emission Monitoring System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved