Global Emotion Detection and Recognition Market By Software Tool (Facial Expression & Emotion Recognition, Gesture & Posture Recognition, Bio-Sensing Software Tools and Apps, Speech & Voice Recognition), Technology (Feature Extraction & 3D Modelling, Bio Sensors Technology, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Others), Service (Storage & Maintenance, Consulting & Integration), Application Area (Medical Emergency & Healthcare, Marketing & Advertising, Law Enforcement, Surveillance & Monitoring, Entertainment & Consumer Electronics, Robotics & E-Learning, Others), End User (Enterprises, Defense and Security Agencies, Commercial, Industrial, Personal Users, Government, Retail, Entertainment, Transportation, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Emotion Detection and Recognition Market
Global emotion detection and recognition market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 41.93% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to increasing demand for wearable devices and increasing penetration of Internet of Things. The need for technological advancement to standardize emotion detection and recognition by various industries is driving the market forward.
Market Definition: Global Emotion Detection and Recognition Market
Emotion detection and recognition is a software technique which identify human emotions and behavioral patterns with the help of image processing techniques. This technique helps to analyze various emotions like anger, fear, joy, sadness, and it also analyses the gesture and posture of the body. Nowadays the software technology is mostly used by all industries like defense, retail, healthcare, security agencies, and entertainment. There are various approaches to detect emotion like knowledge-based techniques, statistical methods and hybrid approaches.
- Strapping needs to understand the consumers behavior, drives the market growth
- Growth in the wearable technology market, is driving the market forward
- Increase in the applications in various industries across all the sectors, fosters the growth of the market
- Upgradation and advancement in enabling technology and robust data repository, drives the growth of the market
- High probability of misinterpretation while analyzing the emotions, which hampers the market growth
- Lots of cost involved in developing application and maintaining technology, which hinders the growth of market
- Due to lack of sound knowledge of technology and expertise, various organization find it difficult to optimally utilize it, which restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Emotion Detection and Recognition Market
By Software Tool
- Facial Expression & Emotion Recognition
- Gesture & Posture Recognition
- Bio-Sensing Software Tools and Apps
- Speech & Voice Recognition
- Feature Extraction & 3D Modelling
- Bio-Sensors Technology
- Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Storage & Maintenance
- Consulting & Integration
By Application Area
- Medical Emergency & Healthcare
- Marketing & Advertisement
- Law Enforcement, Surveillance, and Monitoring
- Entertainment & Consumer Electronics
- Robotics & E-Learning
By End User
- Defense & Security Agencies
- Personal Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2017, Voxpopme and Affectiva collaborated to improve their emotion recognition software. Affectiva emotion AI will be combined with the Voxpopme platform to enhance the overall experience by analyzing the emotions. The partnership will enable to perform the accurate research on the consumer behavior.
- In November 2016, Noldus launched improved software that tracks the animal behaviors in an efficient way and yields the better output data. The launch will improve the offering of the company which will expand the market share of the company.
Global emotion detection and recognition market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer emotion detection and recognition market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global emotion detection and recognition market are Affectiva, Beyond Verbal, Crowd Emotion Limited., Emotient, Inc., Eyeris, Kairos Ar Inc., Noldus Information Technology, NVISO SA., Realeyes, Sentiance, Sightcorp, SkyBiometry, Tobii AB, Mad Street Den Inc., AdMobilize, Emotion Research Lab, Quantic Dream, Emotibot Technologies Limited, iMotions, Vokaturi B.V. The Netherlands, knexus Research Corp., Kneron, EMOJ Graphic Identity among others.
Research Methodology: Global Emotion Detection and Recognition Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved