Global Endoscopic Camera Market By Product Type (HD, 3D, Digital), Sensors (CMOS Sensors, CCD Sensors), Application (Arthroscopy, Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Cystoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Laryngoscopy, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) –Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Endoscopic Camera Market
Global Endoscopic Camera Market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to rising adoption of various innovative endoscopy devices and increasing incidence of chronic diseases.
Market Definition: Global Endoscopic Camera Market
An endoscopic camera is normally a small camera with a long cable that is used to view tiny parts on a big screen. Endoscopic cameras are used in the endoscopy processes. They are used to view the biological systems and vessels inside the body by the doctors. These are also used to perform minor surgeries and also for the removal of some tissues for biopsy.
- Rising adoption of the efficient and developed camera technologies for the endoscopies is a major factor leading to industry growth
- Constant innovations and technological advancement in the endoscopy industry will act as a major market driver
- High cost of endoscopic cameras is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Risks associated with endoscopic camera techniques will also hamper the market demand
Segmentation: Global Endoscopic Camera Market
By Product Type
- CMOS Sensors
- CCD Sensors
By End User
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2017, Boston Scientific Corporation announced the acquisition of Apama Medical Inc., for strengthening company's electrophysiology portfolio and also expanding their business into "Single-Shot" balloon pulmonary vein isolation for treating patients with Atrial Fibrillation.
- In June 2018, OmniVision Technologies, Inc., in collaboration with the BioVision Technologies announced a new standalone medical CMOS platform for the disposable and in-office endoscopy. This platform would help in video capturing, overlaying of patient details, external storage and an easy-to-use GUI.
The global endoscopic camera market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of endoscopic camera market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the endoscopic camera market are Olympus Corporation, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Ackermann Instrumente GmbH, American Well, Biovision Veterinary Endoscopy, LLC., Delmont imaging, A. Eberle GmbH & Co. KG, ILO electronic GmbH, Italeco S.r.l., Maxer Endoscopy GmbH, MGB Endoskopische Geräte GmbH Berlin, NORTH-SOUTHERN ELECTRONICS LIMITED, PROVIX, Richard Wolf GmbH., Vimex Sp. z o.o., Zowietek Electronics, Ltd., Optofine Instruments Pvt. Ltd. and G. T. B. Surgical Industries.
Research Methodology: Global Endoscopic Camera Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Healthcare IT Solution Providers, Healthcare IT Vendors, Healthcare IT Service Providers, Hospitals and Physician Offices, Diagnostic Laboratories, Healthcare Payers, Government Institutes, Market Research and Consulting Firms, Venture Capitalists and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global endoscopic camera market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)