Global Endoscopy Reprocessor Market By Type (Manual Cleaning Solutions, Automated Cleaning Solutions), Product Type (Automated Endoscope Reprocessors, High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips, Detergents & Wipes, Endoscope Drying, Storage & Transport Systems, Endoscope Tracking Systems, Others), Solution Type (Glutaraldehyde, Phtharal, Peracetic Acid, Highly-acidic Electrolyzed Water, Aldehyde-based Disinfectants, Hypochlorous Acid, Chlorine Dioxide, Alcohols), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Endoscopy Reprocessor Market
Global endoscopy reprocessor market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.76% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for Endoscopes.
Market Definition: Global Endoscopy Reprocessor Market
Endoscope reprocessor is used for cleaning, sterilization, and decontamination of endoscopes. Endoscope decontamination process undertakes in dedicated rooms to reduce the chances of infection through endoscopes as the physician uses the endoscope several times in diagnosis and treatment of various disease. Endoscope reprocessing uses enzymatic detergents and appropriate temperature for endoscope cleaning. The demand for endoscopy reprocessor has increased due to various advantages and availability of new automated endoscopy reprocessor.
- Higher threat of infections associated with inappropriate sterilization of endoscopes is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing number of grants, investments and funds by government authorities is expected to enhance this market growth
- Increasing number of hospitals and rising hospital investments in endoscopy instruments will also boost the market
- Growing prevalence of diseases in which endoscopy procedures acts as a market driver
- Higher price of endoscopy procedures & reprocessing equipment and controlled reimbursements in developing countries are expected to restrict the market growth
- Concerns regarding the safety of reprocessed instruments is also hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Endoscopy Reprocessor Market
- Manual Cleaning Solutions
- Automated Cleaning Disinfectants (Solutions)
By Product Type
- Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Single-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Double-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips
- Detergents & Wipes
- Endoscope Drying, Storage, & Transport Systems
- Endoscope Tracking Systems
- Other Products
By Solution Type
- Phtharal (Phthalaldehyde)
- Peracetic Acid
- Highly-Acidic Electrolyzed Water (EOW)
- Aldehyde-Based Disinfectants
- Hypochlorous Acid (Superoxidised Water)
- Chlorine Dioxide
By End User
- Ambiguity Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Olympus Corporation launched OER-Mini Endoscope Reprocessor for ENT. The product is a tabletop endoscope reprocessor which is designed to provide better and efficient reprocessing through removing few manual steps of reprocessing endoscopes. The product launch will help company to increase market presence as the new product is providing various advantages over manual reprocessing
- In April 2018, Cantel Medical has received 510 (k) clearance from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for ADVANTAGE PLUS Pass-Thru an automated endoscope reprocessor (AER). The ADVANTAGE PLUSPass-Thru AER is designed to guarantee highest quality in infection prevention via decreasing the risk of distraction, human error and unintended lapses in cleaning protocols. The product approval will help company to further expands endoscopy portfolio to safeguard to the world from infections with innovative, market leading technologies
Global endoscopy reprocessor market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of endoscopy reprocessor market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global endoscopy reprocessor market are Advanced Sterilization Products Division Ethicon US, LLC., Cantel Medical, Laboratoires Anios, Olympus America, Wassenburg Medical, customultrasonics.com, STERIS plc, Steelco S.p.A, Getinge AB, ENDO-TECHNIK W. Griesat GmbH, ARC Group of Companies Inc., Metrex Research, LLC., Metall Zug AG, SciCan Inc., SHINVA MEDICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD., MATACHANA GROUP, MMM Medical Equipment UK Limited, Medonica Co. LTD, MEDIVATORS Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Endoscopy Reprocessor Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global endoscopy reprocessor market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)