Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market By Component (Solutions, Services (Professional Services, Managed Services)), Enforcement Point (Workstations, Mobile Devices, Servers, Point of Sale Terminals), Deployment Mode (On-Premises, Managed, Hybrid), Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), IT and Telecom, Government and Public Utilities, Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market
Global endpoint detection and response market is set to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rapid surge in the need for continuous monitoring, analyze and record all the activities and events on the endpoints have augmented the overall market growth.
Market Definition: Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market
Endpoint detection and response is a particular tool that is primarily focused on detecting and investigating suspicious activities coupled with other issues on endpoints or hosts. It is also referred as advanced threat protection (ATP). This tool helps in the monitoring of endpoint and network events and recording the information in a central database. Further, it also helps in the suitable detection, analysis and investigation. The major problems that are solved by the endpoint detection and response process include lack of post breach threat detection and lack of deep visibility & analysis capability.
- Growing need for mitigating various IT security risks is driving the market growth
- Surging instances of enterprise endpoint targeted attacks is enhancing the growth of the market
- An upsurge in enterprise mobility trends across the multiple organizations is a factor driving the market growth
- Shifting consumer adoption of several cloud platforms owing to various security breaches will promulgate the overall market growth
- High R&D investments and innovation costs is hindering the market growth
- Lack of awareness pertaining to the external and internal threats is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
By Enforcement Point
- Mobile Devices
- Point of Sale Terminals
By Deployment Model
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- IT and Telecom
- Government and Public Utilities
- Aerospace and Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Symantec acquired Appthority which offers comprehensive mobile application security analysis. This acquisition will strengthen the company’s ability to secure operating systems and modern endpoints. In addition, it will provide the critical ability to different customers for analyzing various mobile applications for both unsafe and malicious capabilities
- In November 2016, Cisco started their joint venture with The Inspur Group. This joint venture strengthened the abilities of The Inspur Group to build complete cloud data centres and further enriched their data center portfolio. In addition, for Cisco, it proved to be a major move for their long term, sustainable development strategy in China. This partnership will provide independent, high-end products and solutions along with highly secure and trustworthy information infrastructures
Global end point detection and response market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of conversational computing platform market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global endpoint detection and response market are Symantec Corporation, Tripwire Inc., Digital Guardian, Carbon Black Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Open Text Corporation, FireEye, Inc., RSA Security LLC, Intel Corporation, CrowdStrike, Cybereason Inc., Cylance Inc., AO Kaspersky Lab, Cynet, Ebryx LLC, Cyphort Inc., Tanium Inc., Countertrack Inc., ICSA Labs among others.
Research Methodology: Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved