Global Energy Harvesting System Market By Component and Sensor Type (Wireless Sensor Network), Technology (Light, Vibration, Radio Frequency (RF), Thermal, Electromagnetic, Kinetic), Component (Transducer, Power Management Integrated Circuit, Secondary Battery), Application (Building & Home Automation, Industrial, Transportation, Security, Retail, Bicycle Dynamo, Military and Aerospace, Consumer Electronics ),Energy Source (Electric, Gravitational, Magnetic, Nuclear, Thermal, Chemical, Mechanical, Radiation), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Energy Harvesting System Market
Global Energy Harvesting System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 381.7 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 863.91 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand for durable and power efficient systems.
Market Definition: Global Energy Harvesting System Market
Energy harvesting is used to capture energy and is also known as power harvesting or energy scavenging or ambient power through external sources and is converted into a usable electric power. They are widely used in consumer devices, medical equipment, transportation, industrial controls and military. Vibration or pressure, radio energy, temperature differentials are some of the examples of energy sources. Energy harvesting system is usually used to charge an energy storage cell and provide them power by providing protection and regulations.
- Increasing number of smart cities is driving the market.
- Technological advancement and development in the automation and energy harvesting technology.
- High installation cost of the system is restraining market.
- Restriction related to the privately installed networking modules is restraining market.
Segmentation: Global Energy Harvesting System Market
- By Component and Sensor Type
- Wireless Sensor Network
- By Technology
- Light Energy Harvesting
- Vibration Energy Harvesting
- Radio Frequency (RF) Energy Harvesting
- Thermal Energy Harvesting
- Electromagnetic Energy Harvesting
- Kinetic Energy Harvesting
- By Component
- Electrodynamic, Piezoelectric and Electromagnetic
- Radio Frequency (RF) Transducer
- Power Management Integrated Circuit
- Secondary Battery
- By Application
- Building & Home Automation
- Bicycle Dynamo
- Military And Aerospace
- Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Phones
- Wrist Watches
- Piezoelectric Gas Lighters
- By Energy- Source
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2016, EnOcean announced that they will be launching their new brand Dolphin – Self-powered IoT by EnOcean which will have energy harvesting wireless modules and white label products. These wireless modules will be used in centralized building and smart homes with EnOcean wireless technology. For modern light control they also have wireless modules for ZigBee and BLE systems on the 2.4 GHz band. The main aim is to make life easier, safer and more comfortable by processing the large volume of sensor data.
- In August 2016, Alencon Systems LLC at Solar Power International 2016 in Las Vegas announced the launch of their PV harvesting and central inverter solution with third generation of String Power Optimizers and Transmitters (SPOTs). By performing MPPT at string level they will act as central or string inverters and will reduce the effects of uneven soiling, cloud cover, sporadic damage and module degradation.
Global energy harvesting system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of energy harvesting system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in energy harvesting system market are ABB, ARVENI, Cymbet, EnOcean GmbH, FUJITSU, Honeywell International Inc., Powercast Corp, Microchip Technology Inc., STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Voltree Power Inc., Bionic Power Inc., Schneider Electric, Qorvo, Inc, Mouser Electronics, Inc, IDTechEx Ltd, Schneider Electric., Silicon Laboratories, and STMicroelectronics.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved