Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market, By Solutions (Mobile Device Management, Mobile Content Management, Others), By services (Support & Maintenance, Professional Services), By Devices (Smartphone, Laptop, Tablets), By OS (iOS and Mac OS, Windows, Others), By End User (Small and medium businesses, Enterprises), By Vertical (Automotive, BFSI, Others), By Geographical Segments- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
The Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market accounted for USD 3,245 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 37.3% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
Enterprise mobility management (EMM) is the distribution, association and control of electronic devices such PDAs, cell phones, tablet, PCs, and so forth which are utilized as a part of big business versatility. Enterprise mobility management is the act of leading business outside of a brought together business office telecommuting, a moment office or while out and about. EMM promises that the cell phones utilized by versatile workers are sufficiently secured to ensure the organization's information and private data. This can be accomplished either by confining which representative/gadget approaches what data, by demanding VPN and HTTPS associations, by limiting application download or by secret word ensuring the gadgets.
EMM is an advancing authoritative pattern that arrangements with the business, and also innovative setting, of the expanding pattern of portable and handheld gadget use in routine business tasks. The question arises when all is said in done, what kind of EMM framework works best for any one organization relies upon the specifics of that organization's portable needs; what works for one venture may be deficient for others. Some might need to secure representative gadgets totally, enable them to be wiped if the gadget disappears. Others may center on securing particular applications. Still others may focus on information alone. Also, numerous organizations presently observe EMM instruments and administrations as a method for empowering their specialists to accomplish increasingly while being versatile. Enterprise mobility has become critical topics of interest for organizations. According to mobile business insights, 71 percent of business enterprises believe mobility is a top priority, and 63 percent think mobility is the most significant factor in gaining competitive advantage.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in data and mobile devices.
- Strong competitive pressure.
- Growing internet reach and usage.
- Government and compliance issues.
- Cost of deploying enterprise mobility management solution.
Market Segmentation: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
- The global enterprise mobility management market is based on solutions, services, devices, OS, end user, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on solutions, the market is segmented into mobile device management, mobile content management, mobile application management and others.
- Based on services, the market is segmented into support and maintenance and professional services.
- Based on devices, the market is segmented into smartphone, laptop and tablets.
- Based on OS, the market is segmented into iOS and Mac OS, Windows, Windows Mobile, Android and Blackberry.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into small and medium businesses (SMBS) and enterprises.
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented automotive, BFSI, consumer goods and retail, government and defense, healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, telecom and it, travel and transportation and other verticals.
- Based on geography the enterprise mobility management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
The global enterprise mobility management market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of enterprise mobility management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
The renowned players in the market are Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Mobile Iron, Symantec Corporation, Vmware, Inc., Amtel Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Good Technology, SAP, Soti, Hyper Office, MDM Solutions, MobileIRON, Microsoft, Manage Engine, File wave, V|CA Technologies, Centrify, Sophos among others.
Research Methodology: Global Enterprise Mobility Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.