Global Environmental Monitoring Market By Product Type (Monitor, Sensor and Software), Application (Particulate Matter, Air, Gas, Water, Soil, Noise), Sampling Method (Intermittent, Continuous, Active, Passive), End User (Medical, Food & Beverage, Construction, Data Centers, Retail, Government, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Environmental Monitoring Market
Global Environmental Monitoring Market accounted to 17.6 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 30.7 million in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Environmental Monitoring Market
Environmental monitoring is used for various purposes such as detect changes in temperature, humidity, smoke, airflow, or the presence of water in data centers and remote sites. These devices monitor the environment with its sensor capacity to monitor the place and provide alertness. It mainly involves the collection of one or more measurements that are used to assess the status of an environment. Market Drivers
- Increasing government funding for pollution control and monitoring
- Ongoing installations of environment monitoring stations and various government initiatives are driving the market.
- Technological developments
- Slow implementation of pollution control reforms
- High product costs
Segmentation: Global Environmental Monitoring Market
By Product Type
- Particulate Matter
- Food & Beverage
- Data Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2017 Macquarie Capital (US) corporate advisory, has announced that they have signed an agreement with Spectris plc. To gain a 50% stake in the company’s environmental monitoring business. This will improve the company’s move of the growing importance of such businesses in increasing environmental regulations, it also adds to Macquarie’s green efforts.
- In December 2017 Alberta province announced that they will be monitoring the Oil & Gas emissions from the sky. The agency is using technique such as airborne sensing equipment for measuring the release of greenhouse gases and other chemicals over Oil & Gas. This will also help scientists create baseline information in advance for future development.
- In December 2017 Qatar and Japan announced their collaboration to overcome air quality monitoring in Qatar. The government has implemented an advanced experimental technical to study the monitoring quality of the surrounding air, which will be completed soon.
Competitive Analysis: Global Environmental Monitoring Market
The environmental monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of environmental monitoring market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Environmental Monitoring Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the environmental monitoring market are Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Honeywell International Inc., Merck KGaA, Siemens AG, TE Connectivity, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Environmental Sensors Inc., Raytheon Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales Group, Dürr Megtec LLC, Gracey and Associates, Ashtead Technology Ltd, ENCO LTD J. B. Cambas Ltd and among others
Research Methodology: Global Environmental Monitoring Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry. The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts. Primary Respondents Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others. Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others. Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global enteral feeding devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved