Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market By Technology (Enzyme Immunoassays, Fluorescent Immunoassays, Chemiluminescence, Immunoassays, Radioimmunoassay and Others), Product Type (Analyzers and Reagents), Application (Oncology, Infectious diseases, Cardiology, Bone and Mineral, Endocrinology, Autoimmunity, Toxicology, Hematology, Neonatal screening, and Others), End-Users (Hospitals, Laboratories, Academics, Pharmaceutical Industries (CRO’S, Biotech) and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market accounted to USD 9 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 12.2 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) reagents and devices are used to detect the presence of antigen or concentration of an analyte with its applicability to epidemiological diseases detection and vaccine trials. The basic use of measurement of drugs, hormones, specific proteins, tumor markers and markers of cardiac injury. The Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products.
- Increasing aging population is going to act as driving agent for the market.
- Increasing awareness is positively impacting the market.
- Novel biomarkers and innovative technologies
- Rising incidence of chronic and infectious diseases
- Low detection limits will act as one of the pitfalls for the market.
Segmentation: Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
- Enzyme immunoassays
- Fluorescent immunoassays
- Chemiluminescence immunoassays
- By Product
- Infectious diseases
- Bone and mineral
- Neonatal screening
- Pharmaceutical industries
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, researchers from the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) developed a new method which can detect small molecules with 50 times greater sensitivity. This process includes a competitive immunoassay technique to find good results.
- In February 2016, Enzyme Novozymes restructures operates into three divisions which are household care, technical industries agriculture and bioenergy and food and beverage. The total cost of reorganization will be DKK 60-70 million by the end of the year.
Competitive Analysis: Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and devices market are Novozymes, DSM, DuPont, Siemens, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd Abbott, Danaher Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, bioMerieux SA, Promega Corporation, Medical Expo., Roche Diagnostics, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Sartorius AG, Abbott Laboratories, Phoenix Pharmaceuticals.Sysmex Corporation (Japan), DiaSorin (Italy), QIAGEN (Netherlands), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Merck (Germany), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Agilent Technologies (US), PerkinElmer (US), Quidel Corporation (US), Mindray (China), Bio-Techne Corporation (US) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Reagents and Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global enteral feeding devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved