Global Epigenetics-Based Instruments Market By Product (Mass Spectrometers, NGS, qPCRs, Sonicators, Others), Technology (DNA Methylation, Histone Methylation, Histone Acetylation, Large Non-Coding RNA, MicroRNA Modification, Chromatin Structures), Application (Oncology, Non-Oncology, Development Biology, Drug Discovery, Others), End-Users (Academic & Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, CROs), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Epigenetics-Based Instruments Market
Global epigenetics-based instruments market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various innovations and advancements of technologies associated with epigenetics.
Market Definition: Global Epigenetics-Based Instruments Market
Epigenetics-based instruments are the various medical devices and components that are used to conduct epigenetics based processes and services. These instruments form a significant part of what is required for conducting epigenetics based researches. Epigenetics is the field of life science research focused on identification and monitoring of phenotype changes of genes. This helps in the detection of various clinical diagnostics processes as well.
- Increasing utilization of epigenetics technology due to the growing prevalence of target areas of application
- Focus of authorities and organizations to develop and implement advanced technologies with innovative offerings for the consumers; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Increasing areas of application of epigenetics technology is another factor boosting the market growth
- Rising volume of geriatric population worldwide will also uplift the growth of the market
- Large levels of financial expenditure required for the acquisition and utilization of epigenetics-based instruments; this factor is expected act as a restraint in the growth of this market
- Presence of various regulatory demands and compliances for the commercialization of epigenetics-based products and services will also impede the market growth
- Dearth of proficient individuals for appropriate utilization of epigenetics technology acts as a restricting factor
Segmentation: Global Epigenetics-Based Instruments Market
- Mass Spectrometers
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reactions (qPCRs)
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- Large Non-Coding RNA
- MicroRNA Modification
- Chromatin Structures
- Solid Tumors
- Liquid Tumors
- Inflammatory Diseases
- Metabolic Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Development Biology
- Drug Discovery
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. announced the launch of “Sequel II System”, inclusive of SMRT Cell 8M as well as chemistry, instrument control software and SMRT Link software package. This product is expected to reduce the time required for project outputs while also significantly reducing the costs of operations
- In August 2018, 10x Genomics announced that they had acquired “Epinomics” which will subsequently help expand the technological base of 10x Genomics which will be integrated into their “Chromium Single Cell ATC Solution”. This acquisition is a strategic decision based on the focus of the company on enhancing the scientific capabilities and provide their customers with the most advanced biological technologies
Global epigenetics-based instruments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of epigenetics-based instruments market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global epigenetics-based instruments market are Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.; 10x Genomics; Illumina, Inc.; Merck KGaA; QIAGEN; Eisai Co., Ltd.; Novartis AG; Diagenode s.a.; Zymo Research; Active Motif, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Bio-Techne among others.
Research Methodology: Global Epigenetics-Based Instruments Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global epigenetics-based instruments market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)