Global Esthetic Dental Restoration Products Market By Product Type (Restorative Materials, Dental Implants, Dental Bridges, Prosthetic, Dental Crowns, Dental Veneers, Bonding Agents, Inlays and Onlays, Restorative Equipment), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Dental Schools & Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Esthetic Dental Restoration Products Market
Global esthetic dental restoration products market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.69% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for dental restoration procedures.
Market Definition: Global Esthetic Dental Restoration Products Market
Esthetic dental restoration products are those which are used in esthetic dental restoration procedures, to reinstate the integrity, function, and morphology of the missing tooth structure with the usage of restorative material. Esthetic dental restoration procedures include material selection to rehabilitate smile and treatment of anterior teeth. The demand for esthetic dental restoration products has widely increased as dental restoration procedures is helping people in reestablishment of a smile with well-aligned and well-contoured teeth. Demand for esthetic dental restoration products is furthered expected to increase with Rise in geriatric population and increased incidences of dental caries & other periodontal diseases.
- Increasing dental restoration procedures is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for advanced cosmetic dental procedures is expected to enhance this market growth
- Increasing dental tourism is another factor boosting the market growth
- Increasing dental expenditure also acts as a market driver
- Limited reimbursement in esthetic dental restoration procedures are expected to restrain the market growth
- Esthetic dental restoration procedures are costly procedures which hampers the market growth
- Lack of awareness in some developing regions is hindering demand for esthetic dental restoration procedures
Segmentation: Global Esthetic Dental Restoration Products Market
By Product Type
- Restorative Materials
- Direct Restorative Materials
- Glass Ionomers
- Indirect Restorative Materials
- Bonding Agents/Adhesives
- Dental Impression Materials
- Direct Restorative Materials
- Dental Implants
- Titanium Implants
- Zinchronium Implants
- Dental Bridges
- Traditional Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Veneers
- Bonding Agents
- Inlays and Onlays
- Restorative Equipment
- Instrument Delivery Systems
- Dental Chairs
- Dental Hand Pieces
- Light Curing Equipment
- Dental Scaling Units
- Dental CAD/CAM Systems
- Orthodontic Appliances
By End User
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Schools & Research Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Ivoclar Vivadent AG launched Efficient Esthetics Product Portfolio. The product is designed for direct restorative procedures and to help dentists in achievement of esthetic restorations with high-quality and super efficiency with predictability which will help company to increase its market share in the esthetic dental restoration market
- In February 2017, 3M launched Lava Esthetic fluorescent full-contour zirconia. The product is a unique, built-in color technology which is designed to delivers shade match and to optimized esthetic full-contour crowns translucency. The product will help company to increase its offering in esthetic dental restoration market
Global esthetic dental restoration products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of esthetic dental restoration products market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global esthetic dental restoration products market are Ultradent Products Inc., Zimmer Biomet, VOCO GmbH, Septodont Inc., COLTENE Group, GC Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Danaher Detal, 3M, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Institut Straumann AG, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., BIOLASE, Inc., Biodenta Swiss AG, Medicinos Linija UAB, DentCare Dental Lab Pvt.Ltd., Temrex Corp., Andover Cosmetic Dental Group, Bupa, Coast Dental among others.
Research Methodology: Global Esthetic Dental Restoration Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global esthetic dental restoration products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)