Market Analysis: Global Ethyleneamines Market
The Global Ethyleneamines Market is expected to reach USD 1910.6 million by 2025, from USD 2985.3 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Ethyleneamines Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the ethyleneamines market in the next 8 years. Ethylenamines are amine compounds containing ethylene linkages between amine groups. They exhibit various properties such as; they are colourless, low-viscosity liquids with a fishy amine odour. They are significantly used in the petroleum, agricultural, textile, and rubber, plastic, and resins industries. Ethyleneamines have variety of applications in automotive, adhesive, water treatment, agriculture, pharmaceutical, personal care, textile sectors. Out of these applications water treatment is considered to be the leading and one of the major applications. As per article published by FAO(Food and Agriculture Organization) ,Water Treatment is one of the fastest growing sector as compared to the other sector .In the next five year more than 50 % water treatment technologies will expand. The impact of Water Treatment in ethyleneamines will affect for the growth of the market in future. Furthermore, ethylenamines is widely used in agriculture sector. According to the Society Indian Automobile Manufacturers, the automobile industry produced a total 25,316,044 vehicles including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, three wheelers, two wheelers and quadricycle in April-March 2017 as compared to 24,016,599 in April-March 2016, and registered a growth of 5.41% over the same period last year. Due to rise in the vehicle production and growth in the agriculture sector, the demand for ethyleneamines is anticipated to grow in the coming years.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Diverse product differentiation
- Huge developments in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific
- Technological advancement
- Availability and cost of specialized raw materials
- Decrease in economic slowdown in Europe and the U.S
Market Segmentation: Global Ethyleneamines Market
- The global ethyleneamines market is segmented based on type, application, and geographical segments
- Based on product type, the global ethyleneamines market is segmented into ethylenediamine, diethylenetriamine, triethylenetetramine, and others.
- On the basis of application, the global ethyleneamines market segmented into resin, paper, automotive, adhesive, water treatment, agriculture, pharmaceutical, personal care, textile, and others.
- Based on geography, the global ethyleneamines market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ethyleneamines Market
The global ethyleneamines market is concentrated among few major players and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ethyleneamines for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Ethyleneamines Market
Some of the prominent players in the global ethyleneamines market are Huntsman International LLC, Akzo Nobel N.V., The Dow Chemical Company, BASF S.E., Tosoh Corporation, Delamine, Diamines & chemical limited, Kable, Alkyl Amines Chemicals Limited, Chemical Processing. Paari Chem Resources, Alchem Chemical Company, Vincentz Network,, LUMITOS GmbH, Arabian Amines Company, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ethyleneamines Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.