Global Extrauterine Pregnancy Treatment Market By Treatment (Medication, Chemotherapy and Surgery), Types (Tubal Pregnancy, Non-tubal Ectopic Pregnancy and Heterotopic Pregnancy), Drugs (Methotrexate, Misoprostol and Others), Route of Administration (Oral and Parenteral), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy and Online Pharmacy), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Extrauterine Pregnancy Treatment Market
Extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is growing at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018.This rise in the market value can be attributed to the untainted emerging economy and presence of refined healthcare infrastructure.
Market Definition: Global Extrauterine Pregnancy Treatment Market
Extrauterine pregnancy is formally known as ectopic pregnancy is rare condition of pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus. Normally, a fertilized egg settles in a uterus but in some cases it attaches outside of the uterus such as fallopian tube, abdominal cavity or cervix. Since fallopian tube does not have specialized structure to support fertilized eggs and hence egg cannot be developed properly.
According to the statistics published in About, Inc, it is estimated population of ectopic pregnancy occurs 1 in every 50 pregnancies in the United States. Growing cases of ectopic pregnancy and conceive pregnancy older than 35 years of age are the factors which boost the market growth.
- Growing prevalence of ectopic pregnancy worldwide is driving the market growth
- Increasing prevalence of inflammation or infection is boosting the market growth
- Rising use of birth control pills which lead to extrauterine pregnancy is enhancing the market growth for extrauterine pregnancy treatment
- Rising healthcare expenditure is also enhancing the market growth
- Lack of awareness amongst women is hindering the market growth
- High cost of treatment is hampering the market for extrauterine pregnancy treatment
- High bleeding during surgical treatment is restraining the market growth
Global Extrauterine Pregnancy Treatment Market Scope and Market Size:
The extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is segmented on the basis of types, treatment, drugs, route of administration, distribution channel and end-users. The growth among these specific segments will help users analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and difference in your target markets.
Based on types, the extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is segmented into tubal pregnancy, non-tubal ectopic pregnancy and heterotopic pregnancy
Based on treatment, the extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is segmented as medication, chemotherapy and surgery
Based on drugs, the extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is segmented as methotrexate, misoprostol and others
Based on the route of administration, the extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is segmented into oral and parenteral
Based on the distribution channel, the extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is segmented as direct, online pharmacy, retailers and others
Based on end-users, the extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others
Global Extrauterine Pregnancy Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Lithuania, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Israel, Egypt, Kuwait, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Key Developments in the Market
- In April 2019, National institute of care and excellence (NICE) published the guidelines on diagnosis and initial management of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage. The aim of these guidelines is to improve the early diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy, and the support a women needs to limit the psychological impact of their loss.
- In March 2019, Antares Pharma Inc, received Orphan Drug designation from the U.S FDA for subcutaneous methotrexate to treat ectopic pregnancy. This designation enables the company to receive financial incentives for the development of drug and 7 years of orphan drug marketing exclusivity on approval.
Extrauterine pregnancy treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of extrauterine pregnancy treatment drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players:
The major market players in the global extrauterine pregnancy treatment market are Antares Pharma, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Bayer AG, Zydus Cadila, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, Mylan N.V, Accord Healthcare, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Quad Pharma c.c, Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Novartis AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Extrauterine Pregnancy Treatment Market:
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global extrauterine pregnancy treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.