Global Extruded ABS Market By Brake Type (Four-channel, four-sensor ABS; Three-channel, four-sensor ABS; Three-channel, three-sensor ABS; Two-channel, four sensor ABS; One-channel, one-sensor ABS), Components (Speed Sensors, Valves, Pump, Controller), Sub Systems (Sensors, Electronic Control Unit, Hydraulic Unit), Vehicle Type (Two Wheeler, Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Extruded ABS Market
Global Extruded ABS Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Growth in automotive industry is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Extruded ABS Market
ABS or anti-lock braking system is usually used in vehicles to stops the wheels from locking up and avoids the unrequired skidding. It uses the principle of threshold braking and cadence braking techniques. Increasing accidents and rising concern for safety among population is fuelling the growth of this market.
- Growth in automotive industry is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing safety concern among consumer is driving the growth of this market
- High cost of the ABS is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing maintenance issues is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Extruded ABS Market
- By Brake Type
- Four-channel, four-sensor ABS
- Three-channel, four-sensor ABS
- Three-channel, three-sensor ABS
- Two-channel, four sensor ABS
- One-channel, one-sensor ABS
- By Components
- Speed Sensors
- By Sub Systems
- Electronic Control Unit
- Hydraulic Unit
- By Vehicle Type
- Two Wheeler
- Passenger Car
- Commercial Vehicle
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India announced the launch of safer modelsfor its four two-wheelers namely CB Unicorn, CB Shine, CD 110 Dream and Navi so that they can provide more safety and effective braking. It also has 5 spoke alloy wheels, chrome handle bar & carrier, cowl and tail cowl etc.
- In March 2019, KTM announced the launch of their new KTM 250 Duke ABS. It has anti braking system and other than that there are no mechanical changes in the bike. The ABS has the dual-channel unit which can operate on wheel and single channel unit.
Competitive Analysis: Global Extruded ABS Market
Global extruded ABS market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of extruded ABS market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Extruded ABS Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the extruded ABS market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Autoliv, Nissin Kogyo Co., Ltd., WABCO Vehicle Control Systems, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Hyundai Mobis, DENSO CORPORATION., Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd, Advics Co., Ltd., HALLA Corp, WABCO Vehicle Control Systems, AKEBONO BRAKE INDUSTRY CO., LTD, TRW Automotive, Jiaozuo brake Co., Ltd., AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Extruded ABS Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved