Global Failure Analysis Market, By Product (Transmission Electron Microscope, Focused Ion Beam Systems, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Dual Beam Systems, Others), Test (Contaminated Analysis, Corrosion Investigation, Fractography, Metallography, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Analysis and Testing, NDT, Weld Testing, Microstructure Evaluation, Adhesive Identification, Coating Contamination, Thermal Mapping, Electrical Overstress (EOS)/Electrostatic Discharge (EDS), Regulatory Compliance Testing, Others), Technique (Destructive Physical Analysis, Physics of Failure Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Common-Mode Failure Analysis, Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), Sneak Circuit Analysis, Software Failure Analysis, Others), Technology (Broad Ion Milling, Focused Ion Milling, Relative Ion Etching, Secondary Ion Mass Spectroscopy, Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy), Application (Bio Science, Electronics, Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Commercial Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Construction, Chemical and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare Equipment, Food and Beverage, Mining, Polymer, Paper and Fiber material, Ceramic and Glass, Nanofabrication, Others), Customers (Fab FA Labs Customers, Fabless FA Labs Customers, Specialty Labs Customers, Other Customers), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights : Global Failure Analysis Market
Failure analysis market is expected to reach USD 7.32 billion by 2028 witnessing market growth at a rate of 8.20% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on failure analysis market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
Failure analysis is the systematic analysis of a component failure with the goal of identifying the root causes of failure and the necessary corrective steps to avoid future failures. In various end-user verticals, such as automotive, oil and gas, security, failure analysis techniques are used.
Increasing demand for failure analysis from the electronics and semiconductor industry, imposition of safety rules and regulations by governments and international bodies, rising focus on nanotechnology and regenerative medicine, growing number of technological advancements in microscopes, integration of microscopy with spectroscopy are some of the major as well as vital factors which will likely to augment the growth of the failure analysis market in the projected timeframe of 2021-2028. On the other hand, increasing number of applications from developing economies along with rising use of focused ion beam systems to study biological samples and biomaterials which will further contribute by generating massive opportunities that will lead to the growth of the failure analysis market in the above mentioned projected timeframe.
Increasing cost of ownership and maintenance which will likely to act as a market restraint factor for the growth of the failure analysis in the above mentioned projected timeframe. Lack of skilled professionals which will become the biggest and foremost challenge for the growth of the market.
This failure analysis market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on failure analysis market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Failure Analysis Market Scope and Market Size
Failure analysis market is segmented on the basis of product, test, technique, technology, application and customers. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Failure analysis market on the basis of product has been segmented as transmission electron microscope, focused ion beam systems, scanning electron microscopy, dual beam systems, and others.
- Based on test, the failure analysis market has been segmented into contaminated analysis, corrosion investigation, fractography, metallography, mechanical testing, chemical analysis and testing, NDT, weld testing, microstructure evaluation, adhesive identification, coating contamination, thermal mapping, electrical overstress (EOS)/electrostatic discharge (EDS), regulatory compliance testing, and others.
- On the basis of technique, the failure analysis market has been segmented into destructive physical analysis, physics of failure analysis, fault tree analysis (FTA), common-mode failure analysis, failure modes effect analysis (FMEA), sneak circuit analysis, software failure analysis, and others. Failure modes effect analysis (FMEA) has been further segmented into failure modes, effects and criticality analysis (FMECA), and functional failure analysis.
- Based on technology, the failure analysis market has been segmented into broad ion milling, focused ion milling, relative ion etching, secondary ion mass spectroscopy, and energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy.
- On the basis of application, the failure analysis has been segmented into bio science, electronics, renewable energy, agriculture, oil and gas, commercial aerospace, defence, automotive, construction, chemical and pharmaceutical, healthcare equipment, food and beverage, mining, polymer, paper and fiber material, ceramic and glass, nanofabrication, and others. Bio science has been further segmented into cellular biology, neuroscience, bio medical, and others. Electronics have been further segmented into semiconductors, and others. Renewable energy has been further segmented into solar, and wind. Agriculture has been further segmented as machinery and tools. Oil and gas has been further segmented as machinery and tools. Defence has been further segmented into marine, aerospace, and ground. Automotive has been further segmented into automotive materials testing, automotive plastics and polymers physical testing, automotive exterior testing and expertise, and automotive interior testing and expertise.
- Failure analysis has also been segmented on the basis of customers into fab FA labs customers, fabless FA labs customers, specialty labs customers, and other customers.
Failure Analysis Market Country Level Analysis
Failure analysis market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, product, test, technique, technology, application, and customers as referenced above.
The countries covered in the failure analysis market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America will dominate the failure analysis market due to the availability of advanced microscopy systems along with prevalence of various market players in the region while Asia-Pacific region will expect to grow in the forecast period of 2021-2028 due to the rapid industrialization and urbanization in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Failure Analysis Market Share Analysis
Failure analysis market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to failure analysis market.
The major players covered in the failure analysis market report are Hitachi High-Tech America, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Carl Zeiss AG; JEOL USA, Inc.; TESCAN ORSAY HOLDING, a.s.; Bruker; HORIBA Europe GmbH; Semilab Inc.; A&D Company, Limited; Motion X Corporation; Eurofins Scientific; Intertek Group plc; Oxford Instruments; RAITH GMBH; Leica Microsystems; Veeco Instruments Inc.; ACCU TEST LABS; Meiji Techno America; Fibics Incorporated; Applied Beams LLC; among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.