Global Fatty Amines Market By Carbon Chain Length (C8, C10, C12, C14, C16, C18), Product (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary), Application (Agrochemicals, Oilfield Chemicals, Asphalt Additives, Emulsifier, Corrosion Inhibitor, Anti-Caking, Water Treatment/Softener, Chemical Synthesis, Personal Care, Household, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fatty Amines Market
Global fatty amines market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 5.12 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the easy production method and ample availability of raw materials for its production.
Market Definition: Global Fatty Amines Market
Fatty amines are defined as any variant of amine that is connected to eight or more carbon atoms in a hydrocarbon chain. These amines are commonly categorized in oleochemicals and are manufactured by the process of hydrogenation in fatty nitriles. This process provides three different categories of fatty amines, such as primary, secondary and tertiary. These are derived from the raw materials including fats, oils and petrochemicals. They are used in different end-user industries including corrosion inhibition, fabric softening, sanitization, lubricant additives among others.
- High levels of demand from agrochemicals application due to the benefits of fatty amines as emulsifiers; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Increasing levels of demands from the water treatment applications due to the large-scale adoption of water treatment services; this factor is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Increasing utilization from a number of applicable industries is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market
- Availability of cost-effective alternatives that are comparatively environment friendly; this factor is expected to restrict the adoption of the products
- Concerns regarding the vulnerable nature of raw materials along with the unavailability of fatty amines is expected to act as a restraint to the growth of the market
- Presence of strict government regulations regarding the carcinogenic impact of these compounds restricting it’s usage; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Fatty Amines Market
By Carbon Chain Length
- Oilfield Chemicals
- Asphalt Additives
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Water Treatment/Softener
- Chemical Synthesis
- Personal Care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- Chemspec India 2020, will take place in Mumbai, India from April 16-17, 2020. The exhibition provides a valuable platform for various market players and consumers of Specialty Chemicals to exhibit their products, while the consumers can make informed decisions in relation to their requirements and applications
- In September 2018, Indo Amines announced that they had decided for the merger of their organization with their subsidiaries, “Key Organics” and “Core Chemicals”. This merger will significantly enhance the generation of revenue and overall capabilities for profit margins of Indo Amines. The enhance capabilities will also increase the product offerings with the combined enterprise
Global fatty amines market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fatty amines market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fatty amines market are Nouryon Holding B.V.; Solvay; Evonik Industries AG; Global Amines; Kao Corporation; Procter & Gamble; Arkema; Ecogreen Oleochemicals; Indo Amines Limited.; NOF CORPORATION; TIANYU OIL.; Shandong Fusite Oil Technology Co., Ltd.; Zibo Tenghui Oil Chemical Co., Ltd.; JIANGSU WANSHENG DAWEI CHEMICAL CO.,LTD.; India Glycols Limited; KLK OLEO; Volant-Chem Corp.; Temix Oleo Srl among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fatty Amines Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved