Global Feed Enzymes Market By Type (Phytase, Protease, Carbohydrase), Source (Microorganism, Plant, Animal), Livestock (Ruminants, Swine, Poultry, Aquatic Animals, Pets, Horses, Others), Form (Liquid, Dry), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Feed Enzymes Market
Global feed enzymes market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 7.11% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various market players dealing in strategic alliances and expansion of their business presence in different regions along with the large-scale industrialization of animal based goods.
Market Definition: Global Feed Enzymes Market
Feed enzymes are food additives/nutritional ingredients added to the feed diet of various animal variants to enhance their nutritional intake so that their growth rate can be enhanced. These enzymes offer different nutritional benefits depending on their type; some are digestive enzymes, nutritional enzymes and some offer growth enhancement. These enzymes are added to the feed for animals due to their low-cost nutritional enhancement feature.
- Increasing demand and preference for animal-based products and services is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Laws preventing the use of antibiotics and other unethical growth promoters is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High levels of financial costs associated with the usage of feed in agriculture practices resulting in the need for improving their effectiveness is also expected to augment growth of the market
- Usage of these enzymes have a positive impact on the overall eco-system and its balance as it enhances the animal health; this factor is expected to enhance the growth of the market
- Presence of strict regulatory structure and intervention of various different authorities in the agriculture industry; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Requirement of large costs for investing in R&D for the advancement of enzyme technology; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Over-utilization of these goods resulting in negative health impacts/side-effects on the animals is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Feed Enzymes Market
- Beta-Glucanase Enzymes
- Non-Starch Polysaccharides
- Aquatic Animals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Archer Daniels Midland Company announced that they had acquired Neovia for USD 1.8 billion approximately to fulfil their strategic plan of expanding their business operations for animal nutrition. The acquisition will help in expansion of Neovia’s production facilities across various geographical regions along with the R&D facilities. This will help in significant improvement in the presence of Archer Daniels Midland Company especially in the France region
- In July 2017, Advanced Enzyme Technologies announced that they had agreed to acquire Evoxx Technologies GmbH for 7.65 million Euros which will help in the improvement of enzyme capabilities of Advanced Enzyme Technologies, with a greater focus on R&D advancements. This acquisition will also improve the presence of Advanced Enzyme’s presence in the European region
Global feed enzymes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of feed enzymes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global feed enzymes market are BASF SE; DuPont; Associated British Foods plc; Koninklijke DSM N.V.; BEHN MEYER; Azelis S.A.; Adisseo; NOVUS INTERNATIONAL; Rossari; BIO-CAT; BEC Feed Solutions; BioResource International, Inc.; Bioproton Pty Ltd.; Alltech; Lesaffre; Advanced Enzyme Technologies; Karyotica Biologicals Pvt Ltd.; Aum Enzymes; CapriEnzymes; Enzyme Innovation; Lumis; VEMO 99 Ltd.; Biovet; Chr. Hansen Holding A/S; Novozymes; Cargill, Incorporated; New Hope Group; ENMEX; Aumgene Biosciences and Archer Daniels Midland Company among others.
Research Methodology: Global Feed Enzymes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure