Global Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market, By Type (Feed Flavours, Feed Sweeteners), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Form (Dry, Liquid), Livestock (Ruminants, Swine, Poultry, Pets, Equine, Aquaculture), Country (China, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, New Zealand, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific, U.S., Canada and Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market
Feed flavors and sweeteners market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and is expected to reach USD1,949.87millionby 2027.Growing consumption of good quality meat and dairy products has accelerated the growth of feed flavors and sweeteners market.
The feed flavors and sweeteners ingredients are mostly preferred to enhance the compound feed incorporated with minerals, molasses, and supplements with vitamins. The sweeteners enhance the palatability by enhancing the taste which is majorly accepted by the livestock. The high growth rate in production of livestock across globe have led the demand of nutritional feed augmented the growth of feed flavors and sweeteners market.
- According to FAO, the production of the poultry farming have been increased due to their higher consumption in food products and their preference due to their natural flavoring, as in 2017, the total production of the poultry bird was estimated approximately 25,175,589 which was increased in 2018 to 25,693,119.
This feed flavors and sweeteners market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market Scope and Market Size
Feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented on the basis of type, nature, form and livestock. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the global feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented into feed flavors and feed sweeteners. In 2020, the feed flavors segment is dominating the market due to the growing demand of the petability additives due to its taste, aroma and balanced essential nutrients in the feed, regardless the unpetability feeds are rejected by the livestock due to the bitterness of taste leading the growth of the flavoring agents in the feed additives.
- On the basis of nature, the global feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented into conventional and organic. In 2020, the conventional segment comprised the highest market share as majority of the animal farming is of breeders and high cost of the production of non-GMO livestock have led the consumption of conventional based flavors and sweeteners. However, the organic segment is growing with the highest CAGR due to the growing awareness of consumption of clean labeled meat products.
- On the basis of form, the global feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented dry and liquid. In 2020, dry form segment is dominating the market and growing with the highest CAGR as majority of sweet flavor and sweeteners are manufactured by the vendor are in dry forms including aggregates and powder form due to their consistency and ease in handling. These beneficial features have led the highest consumption of dry form of flavors and sweeteners in feed additives.
- On the basis of livestock, the global feed flavors and sweeteners market is segmented into ruminants, poultry, swine, aquaculture, pets, equine and others. In 2020, the poultry segment is dominating the market as the boilers are majorly produced and consumed worldwide and due to their higher preference in different food products, poultries are mostly farmed.
Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market Country Level Analysis
Feed flavors and sweeteners market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, nature, form, and livestock as referenced above.
The countries covered in the feed flavors and sweeteners market report are China, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, New Zealand, Vietnam, rest of Asia-Pacific, U.S., Canada and Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Belgium, Turkey, rest of Europe, Brazil, Argentina, rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and rest of Middle East and Africa.
Feed flavors and sweeteners market is dominating the market due to the advancement in animal nutritional technology and development of digital platform by the manufacturers to guide the local husbandries for the development of poultry farmers that have boosted the overall animal feed industry.
The Asia-Pacific region is dominating in the feed flavors and sweeteners market due to the higher production of live animals which have boosted the requirement of animal feed for their production and help management. China is dominating the Asia-Pacific market as China comprises approximately 16.93% total feed produced globally. Whereas in North America, the U.S. region have produced animal feed followed by counting 10 million metric ton less than China. In Europe, the Spain market is dominating followed by Germany due to the major production of livestock and meat in Spain.
The country section of the feed flavors and sweeteners market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Establishment of New Platform for Animal Nutrition in Global Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market
Feed flavors and sweeteners market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in feed flavors and sweeteners and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the feed flavors and sweeteners market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market Share Analysis
Feed flavors and sweeteners market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to flavors and sweeteners market.
The major players covered in the report arePrinova Group LLC (A Subsidiary of NAGASE & CO., LTD.), Kemin Industries, Inc., pancosma, Norel Animal Nutrition, Layn Corp., Dupont, Lucta, Pet Flavors Inc., Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH, Alltech, INROADS INTERNATIONAL, Agri-Flavors, Inc., Palital Feed Additives B.V., Jefo, Feed Flavors Asia Co.,Ltd, Canadian Bio-Systems Inc., Adisseo, HYETSweet, BARENTZ., PMT Inc. among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of feed flavors and sweeteners market.
- In March 2020, Alltech announced their partnership with Corey Nutrition, the aquafeed nutrition company to provide the wide range of feed in North America region. This collaboration will offer the new range of aquafeed with the enriched nutritional composition to enhance the production of aqua species.
- In March 2019, Adisseo sponsors Feedipedia, an open information system which provides information about animal feed resources as their nature chemical composition, nature, nutritional value among others. This partnership has helped them gain most of the information which they can further use for product development.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for feed flavors and sweeteners through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Global Feed Flavors and Sweeteners Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.