Global Feed Micronutrients Market By Product (Trace Minerals, Vitamins), Livestock (Poultry, Ruminant, Aquaculture, Swine, Equine), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Feed Micronutrients Market
Global feed micronutrients market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value by registering a substantial CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising consumer knowledge of ruminant health along with the increasing breeding expenditures and animal husbandry will increase the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Feed Micronutrients Market
Micronutrients are the vitamins, minerals and the trace elements that are necessary for cellular growth and differentiation, energy metabolism, organ and immune function. Deficiency of these micronutrients may cause bad health and performance. Animals need vitamins, minerals, energy, protein and water in proper amount to regulate growth, lactation and reproduction. It contributes towards prevention of diseases and digestibility in livestock. They are primarily very popular due to the growth advocate with beneficial results on reproductive maximization, digestibility and prevention of diseases.
- Affirmative government norms and regulations specially by CFIA, REACH and FDA for prevention of the micronutrient malnutrition and reduction of synthetic additives consumption will propel the market growth
- Adoption of nutritious diets will increase the demand for meat resulting in the growth of the market
- Growing use of trace minerals in dietary supplements to upgrade the quality of animal-based foods and the reproductive efficiency of animals will boost the market growth
- Increasing adoption of pet and huge spending on animal health and wellness will drive the market growth
- Requirement of huge research and development expenditures for the development of organic minerals may hinder the market growth
- Strict mandates to control the use of zinc and copper that are considered as soil pollutants is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Feed Micronutrients Market
- Trace Minerals
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin E
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2018, Micronutrients (USA) collaborated with Kemin Industries for introducing IntelliBond VITAL 5 Cr. Both the companies are focused on providing dairy and beef cattle nutritionists with safe, high-quality nutritional ingredients. IntelliBond VITAL 5 Cr is introduced for the better performance and well-being of dairy and beef cattle, by containing essential trace minerals for supporting performance of the animals
- In 2016, Trouw Nutreco acquired Micronutrients, a giant in hydroxy-based trace minerals. Nutreco’s plan is to give an animal protein value chain to provide sustainable and innovative nutritional solutions to its customers that requires advanced techniques and application. The amalgamation with its product range and research and development capabilities, this acquisition made Trouw Nutrition a giant in specific feed additive segment of hydroxy trace minerals. Moreover the products of Micronutrients will help to strengthen global premix business of Trouw Nutrition’s
Global feed micronutrients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of feed micronutrients market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global feed micronutrients market are Novus International, RIDLEY USA INC., Biochem Zusatzstoffe Handels- und Produktionsgesellschaft mbH, Phibro Animal Health Corporation., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Alltech, Cargill, Incorporated, Nutreco , Mercer Milling Co. Inc, Zinpro Corporation, Pancosma, Kemin Industries Inc,, Vamso Biotec Pvt. Ltd, Aries Agro Limited, Nutrien Ag Solutions (Canada), Inc., Dow, Coromandel International, Haifa Group., and Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Feed Micronutrients Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Chemical Manufacturers, Chemical specialists, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global feed micronutrients market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)