Global Fertility Services Market, By Cause of Infertility (Male infertility, Female infertility), Procedure (Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), In-Vitro Fertilization, Artificial Insemination, Surrogacy, Others), Services (Donor, Non-donor), End-User (Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, Clinical Research Institutes, Surgical centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fertility Services Market
The global fertility services market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 20,398.07 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 41,396.21 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 9.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the changing lifestyle and increasing infertility rates.
Market Definition: Global Fertility Services Market
Fertility services are the services taken by people who are not capable of conceiving naturally. These fertility services help single parents, LGBT community and infertile couples for procreating and to start a family. Fertility services involve several techniques which are used for treating genetic issues and infertility problems to help out in conception.
- Delayed pregnancies in women has increased the fertility services market demand
- Technological developments regarding fertility treatment in the industry will act as a major market driver
- High cost of ARTs treatment in developed countries is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Inadequate reimbursement policies will hamper the fertility services industry
Segmentation: Global Fertility Services Market
- By Cause of Infertility
- Male infertility
- Female infertility
- By Procedure
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- In-Vitro Fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnostics (PGD)
- Artificial Insemination
- Intrauterine Insemination,
- Intracervical Insemination
- By Services
- By End-User
- Fertility Clinics
- Clinical Research Institutes
- Surgical centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, INVO Bioscience and Ferring pharmaceuticals entered into an U.S. licensing agreement for commercializing the novel invocell system to use it in the infertility treatment.
- In June 2018, Alabama fertility and INVO Bioscience announced their first invocell pregnancy in Alabama. This strategy would help in enhancing the customer base and would be a great addition to their scope of services.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fertility Services Market
The global fertility services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fertility services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fertility Services Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the fertility services market are Olympus Corporation, Cook, The Cooper Companies Inc., Instituto Bernabeu, Virtus Health, CooperSurgical, Inc., Vitrolife, CARE Fertility, INVO Bioscience, Monash IVF, Fertility Focus, Carolinas Fertility Institute, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd., Merck KGaA, LABOTECT GMBH, Genea Limited, Medicover, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Progyny, Inc., CryoChoice, LLC., Millendo Therapeutics, Inc., FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, LifeGlobal / CooperSurgical and IVFtech ApS.
Research Methodology: Global Fertility Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Government Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global fertility services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)