Global Fertilizer Additives Market By Function (Anticaking Agents, Dedusting Agent, Antifoaming Agent, Hydrophobic Agent, Corrosion Inhibitors), Application (Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Diammonium Phosphate, Monoammonium Phosphate, Ammonium Sulfate, Triple Super Phosphate), Form Of Application (Granular Fertilizers, Prilled Fertilizers, Powdered Fertilizers), Types (Dust Control Agent, Anti-Caking Agent, Antifoam Agents, Granulation Aids, Colorants, Corrosion Inhibitors, Hydrophobing Agents), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fertilizer Additives Market
Global fertilizer additives market is registering a steady CAGR of 3.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand of agricultural commodities and easy to handle property.
Market Definition: Global Fertilizer Additives Market
Fertilizer additives are used in crops and help to improve the quality and stability of fertilizers and soil, also avoid loss of nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and sulphur and prevent corrosion of the container used for transportation. They also provide anti-foaming and anti-caking characteristics to the fertilizer. Fertilizers could help to trigger insufficient absorption of nutrients by soil and plants, which leads to loss of soil fertility and retard plant growth.
- Increasing demand for agricultural commodities is driving the market of Fertilizer Additives
- Rapid research and development in fertilizer manufacturing technology leads to market expansion
- Rapid growth of fertilizer additives in developing countries
- It’s easy to handle properties and application is also leading to market expansion
- Growth of organic fertilizer industry is restraining the market growth
- Various impact of chemicals on environment hinders the market growth
- Strict government regulations also hamper the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Fertilizer Additives Market
- Anticaking Agents
- Dedusting Agent
- Antifoaming Agent
- Hydrophobic Agent
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Diammonium Phosphate
- Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP)
- Ammonium Sulfate
- Triple Super Phosphate
By Form of Application
- Granular Fertilizers
- Prilled Fertilizers
- Powdered Fertilizers
- Dust control agent
- Anti-caking agent
- Antifoam agents
- Granulation aids
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Hydrophobing agents
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, Clariant announced its set up of its new capacity for phosphate-esters at its plant in Germany so that they can extend existing production at its Knapsack facility. Phosphate Esters (PEsters) were used as emulsifiers, wetting and dispersing agents, antistatic agents and as additives for fertilizers. This will allow Clariant in diversifying their product portfolio and improve global availability for Industrial and Consumer Specialties segments.
- In January 2016, Dorf Ketal Chemicals India Pvt Ltd announced their acquisition of Filtra Catalysts & Chemicals Ltd. This acquisition will benefit Dorf Ketal Chemicals to expand their catalyst and specialty process chemical in the refining and petrochemical markets and extent their boundaries in India. Such acquisition leads to market expansion in the nearby future.
Competitive Analysis: Global Fertilizer Additives Market
Global fertilizer additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fertilizer additives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Fertilizer Additives Market
Few of the major players working in global fertilizer additives market are Solvay, Calnetix Technologies, LLC., Cameron Chemicals, Europiren B.V., Golden Grain Group Limited., Rock Chemie Co, Volant-Chem Corp., TOLSA., michelman, inc., Chemipol, ArrMaz, Amit Trading Co, Filtra Catalysts & Chemicals Ltd, Holland Novochem B.V., Kao Corporation, Clariant.
Research Methodology: Global Fertilizer Additives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved