Global Fine Needle Aspiration Market By Type (Reusable, Disposable), Organ (Breast, Thyroid, Lymph Node, Salivary Glands, Others) Procedures (Image-Guided Procedures, Non Image-Guided Procedures), Applications (Pulmonary Lesions, Gastrointestinal Tract Lesions, Infections, Inflammation, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Diagnostic Centres, Specialty Centres, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Fine Needle Aspiration Market
Global fine needle aspiration market is expected to grow with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, base year of 2018. Minimally Invasive procedure is in demand as the stay in hospital is comparatively less. This factor is boosting the demand of this market
Market Definition: Global Fine Needle Aspiration Market
Fine-needle aspiration (FNA) technique is in the high pace for preoperative diagnostics of tumours. A highly advanced technique which collects & diagnose cells from the deeper areas facilitating precised tissue diagnosis. This minimally invasive technique offers wide range of diagnosis scope. FNA is the rising and highly demanded in the diagnosis procedure as it is precise with no down time and easy to perform at inexpensive costs.
- Rising prevalence of breast cancers will drive the growth of the market
- Technological advancement is another factor boosting this market growth
- Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures also acts as a market driver
- Rising health consciousness among the population will also uplift this market growth
- Low income and lack of proper medical care in the developing country will restrict the market growth
- Lack of skilled professional will restrict this market growth
Segmentation: Global Fine Needle Aspiration Market
- Lymph Node
- Salivary Glands
- Image-Guided Procedures
- Non Image-Guided Procedures
- Pulmonary Lesions
- Gastrointestinal Tract Lesions
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Diagnostic Centres
- Specialty Centres
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, Olympus launched EZ Shot 3 Plus, a disposable aspiration needle. The product was designed compatible with the endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration which supports the minimum procedural time. This product launch enhances the gastrointestinal product portfolio of the company
- In February 2012, Boston Scientific Corporation launched an endoscopic ultrasound aspiration needle, Expect 19 Flex. The product was designed to collect tissue samples from the adjacent to the gastrointestinal tract for cancer diagnosis under the endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) guidance. The needle is designed with Nitinol which offers improved flexibility in comparison to other existing needles. It also offers large diameter for better diagnostic capabilities. This launch impacts the market by providing a much enhanced patient care in diagnosing gastrointestinal diseases
Global fine needle aspiration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Fine Needle Aspiration market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global fine needle aspiration market are Hologic, Inc., BD, Stryker, , Boston Scientific Corporation, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Zamar Care, Cook, TSK Laboratory Europe B.V., C. R. Bard, ARGON MEDICAL, CONMED Corporation, Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, INRAD Inc., Somatex Medical Technologies GmbH, Cardinal Health, HAKKO CO.,LTD, Merit Medical Systems among others.
Research Methodology: Global Fine Needle Aspiration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global fine needle aspiration market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)