Global First Aid Kit Packaging Market By Type (Boxes, Bags, Cabinet, Backpack), Product Type (Portable, Mounted), Material Type (Plastic, Glass, Metal, Fabric), End-Users (Military, Automotive, Residential Purposes, Sports, Offices, Industrial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global First Aid Kit Packaging Market
Global first aid kit packaging market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 4.37% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness regarding the benefits of providing effective treatments at the first point-of-care, coupled with greater adoption from offices and commercial users.
Market Definition: Global First Aid Kit Packaging Market
First aid kit packaging is the collection of packaging variants and products especially designed for keeping the first aid supplies and essentials in a systemized manner while also exhibiting resistance from any external damaging factors. These products exhibit greater accessibility while keeping the supplies protected from external pressure, dust, moisture and other factors.
These packaging variants are available in different material manufacturing such as plastics, glass, metals and different fabrics.
- Increasing utilizations for first aid kits from the sports and athletic market is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Increasing need for cost-effective packaging products while meeting the regulations and standards set by the authorities is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Availability of online distribution channels for sale and commercialization of these products is also expected to drive the growth of the market
- Presence of regulations and compliances presented by the authorities to have mandatory first aid kits in offices is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Constraints to size limitations of the packaging while also required to be light-weight for the packaging products is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global First Aid Kit Packaging Market
By Product Type
By Material Type
- Residential Purposes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- PMMI – The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies announced that they had organised the “PACK EXPO” trade show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States from September 23-25, 2019. The trade show will exhibit different products from various manufacturers and packaging producers serving the food & beverages, pharmaceutical, medical devices and various other industries.
- In July 2017, Tender Corporation’s brand “Adventure Medical Kits” announced the launch of a new first aid custom kit bag that can be designed as per the needs and requirements of the user. The kit bag allows for individual customizations and gives consumers the capability of specifically filling the supplies depending on their needs. It allows for 17 refill products and comes equipped with customized labelling system inside the bag.
Global first aid kit packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of first aid kit packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global first aid kit packaging market are Crownhill Packaging; A2B Plastics Ltd.; The Durham Manufacturing Company; Reliance Medical; GAGGIONE S.A.S.; Fieldtex Products Inc.; SYSPAL Ltd; MFASCO Health & Safety Co; First-Aid-Product.com; www.canadiansafetysupplies.com; St John Ambulance; Williams Medical Supplies Ltd; Selles Medical; Sai Safety & Workswear; Healthfirst Medicorp; TENAQUIP Limited; Safety First Aid Group; Global Industrial; MediKit; W.W. Grainger, Inc.; SCN Industrial; Certified Safety, Manufacturing; ZEE MEDICAL; Lifesystems; www.china-firstar.com; Green Guard First Aid & Safety; MedTree and Steroplast.co.uk among others.
Research Methodology: Global First Aid Kit Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of first aid kit packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis