Global Flavoured Milk Market, By Flavors (Chocolate, Vanilla, Butterscotch, Coconut, Strawberry, Coffee, Hazelnut, Others), Packaging (Paper-based Packaging, Plastic Packaging, Glass Packaging, Metal Packaging), Distribution Channel (Online Channel, Offline Channel), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Flavoured Milk Market
Global flavoured milk market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 23.6 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 34.6 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising need of plant protein amid a rising amount of health concerns and veganism worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Flavoured Milk Market
Flavoured milk is processed ready to drink milk and is incorporated with flavours such as chocolate, orange, banana, vanilla and others. The flavoured milk is rich in the nutrients and is processed in such a way that can store for the longer period due to the pasteurization process. Flavoured milk is also available in traditional flavours such as chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, mocha and root beer. The flavoured milk is highly demanded by the children in school which meets the nutritional value and also available for the population who are diet concerned in terms of sugar and fats.
- Demand of the flavoured milk with the enhanced micronutrients
- Hectic schedule and disturbed eating pattern of the working population leads the consumption of flavoured packaged milk
- Research and development towards the incorporation of nutritional values of flavoured milk growing the market
- Growing number of vegan population restraining the growth of the flavoured milk market
- Development of the carbohydrate milks
Segmentation: Global Flavoured Milk Market
- By Flavors
- By Packaging
- Paper-based Packaging
- Plastic Packaging
- Glass Packaging
- Metal Packaging
- By Distribution Channel
- Online Channel
- Offline Channel
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd. announced the launch of flavoured milk in the tetra pack, which is incorporated with the Classic Lassi, Kesar Badam Milk, Mango Lassi and Matka Jhatka Masala Chaas.
- In October 2018, ITC Limited announced the expansion of their product portfolio with the launch of Aashirvaad Svasti, which is flavoured pouched milk and curd.
Competitive Analysis: Global Flavoured Milk Market
Global flavoured milk market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of rice protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Flavoured Milk Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the rice protein market are Danone, The Kraft Heinz Company, Yili Industrial Group Company Limited, China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd., Nestlé, Fonterra Co-operative Group, Lactalis International, Dean Foods, Hiland, Umang Daries Pvt. Ltd., DAIRY FARMERS OF AMERICA, FrieslandCampina, Arca Continental S.A.B. de C.V., Derechos reservados. LALA BRANDED PRODUCTS, LLC, Arla Foods amba, Associated Milk Producers Inc., MORINAGA MILK INDUSTRY CO.,LTD., Haldiram Snacks Pvt. Ltd. and ITC Limited.
Research Methodology: Global Flavoured Milk Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure