Global Flexible Electronics Market, By Application (Displays, Printed Sensors, Battery, OLED Lighting, Thin-Film Photovoltaics (PV), Others), By Vertical (Consumer Electronics, Energy & Power, Healthcare, Automotive , Others) ,By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Flexible Electronics Market
The global flexible electronics market accounted for USD 18.05 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Flexible Electronics Market
Flexible electronics, also called as flex circuits, is a technology for gathering electronic circuits by mounting electronic gadgets on adaptable plastic substrates, such as polyimide, PEEK or straightforward conductive polyester film. Moreover, flex circuits can be screen printed silver circuits on polyester. Flexible electronic circuits can be made by utilizing indistinguishable parts for inflexible printed circuit sheets, enabling the board to fit in with a coveted shape. An alternative way to deal with adaptable hardware recommends different drawing methods to weaken the conventional silicon substrate to couple of several micrometers and increase sensible adaptability, alluded to as adaptable silicon. Flexible electronics have a huge impact on the healthcare industry. In conformal skin patches business, the surgeons use flexible electronics to monitor heart activities. The flexible electronics are used in OLED eye masks which is new innovation in the market.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Flexible electronics and circuits reduce the size and weight of any electronic device.
Market Segmentation: Global Flexible Electronics Market
- The global flexible electronics market can be segmented in vertical, application and geographical segments.
- Based on vertical, the market can be segmented into consumer electronics, energy & power, healthcare, automotive, military, defense and aerospace, industrial and others (building automation, smart packaging, environment monitoring, communication hospitality, sports, and research).
- Based on application, the market can be segmented into display, Thin-Film Photovoltaics (PV), Printed Sensor, Battery, OLED Lighting and others (E-Textiles, Memory, ICs, Logics, and Antennas). Display can be further sub segmented into LCD and OLED. Thin-Film Photovoltaics (PV) can be further sub segmented into CdTe, CIGS and a-Si. Printed Sensor can be further sub segmented into Biosensor, Image sensor, Touch Sensor, Pressure Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Gas Sensor and Humidity Sensor. Battery can be further sub segmented into Thin-Film Battery, Curved Battery, Printed Battery and Others (Paper and Aluminum Batteries).
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Flexible Electronics Market
The global flexible electronics market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of flexible electronics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Flexible Electronics Market
The renowned players in flexible electronics market are Samsung Group (Samsung Electronics and Samsung SDI); LG Group (LG Display and LG Chem), Solar Frontier, First Solar; Panasonic; Konica Minolta; OLEDWorks; Blue Spark Technologies; BrightVolt (US); Heliatek, Cymbet, Palo Alto Research Center, Thin Film Electronics, Royole Corporation, FlexEnabled, Enfucell, Planar Energy Devices, Imprint Energy, E Ink Holdings, Ayla Networks, greenTEG, NextInput among others.
Research Methodology: Global Flexible Electronics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.