Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market By Grade (Type A, Type B, Type C, Type D, Food Grade), End-User (Pharmaceuticals, Food, Chemicals, Construction, Textiles, Oil & Glass, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market
Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand to reduce the overall packaging weight and adopt environmental friendly methods of packaging.
Market Definition: Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market
Flexible intermediate bulk containers are a type of bulk transporting packaging method that are made up of flexible and foldable fabric materials woven together. It finds it application majorly in transportation, storage and protection of dry products and contents. The container itself is light weight, recyclable and environment friendly. These bags have loops fitted over the upper portion for easy lifting and transportation. They also have the capability of being transported with the help of pallets fitted below them that makes them easier to lift and handle.
- Growth of the various end-use industries resulting in increased demand for bulk packaging methods; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increased demand for environmental friendly, light-weight, effective bulk packaging methods; these factors are expected to positively affect the value of the market
- Installation of specified liners is done in through sewing it inside the fabric of the containers; resulting in the container only being capable of used for a single type of material rather than various contents. This factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market Segmentation:
- By Grade
- Type A
- Type B
- Type C
- Type D
- Food Grade
- By End-User
- Oil & Glass
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Mondi announced that they had planned to invest in their Styria, Austria plant for producing enhanced and environmental friendly liners for flexible intermediate bulk containers. The incorporation of this liner will result in reduced risk for product contamination and help in increasing the product and worker safety while transportation.
- In July 2017, Conitex Sonoco announced the launch of “BulkSak On-Demand”, an online inventory system that is able to provide consumers option of various flexible intermediate bulk containers in various styles and sizes that are readily available to be shipped.
Competitive Analysis: Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market
Global flexible intermediate bulk container market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of flexible intermediate bulk container market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the flexible intermediate bulk container market are Berry Global Inc.; Yixing Changfeng Container Bag Co., Ltd.; BAG Corp.; www.minibulk.com; Shenzhen Riversky Packing Materials Co.,Ltd.; Greif; AmeriGlobe L.L.C.; Conitex Sonoco; LC Packaging; Plastipak Holdings, Inc.; Yantai Haiwan Plastic Products Co., Ltd.; RDA Bulk Packaging Ltd.; FlexiTuff Ventures International Ltd.,; Flexpack FIBC.; Mondi; ALPINE FIBC PVT.LTD.; Century Fibc.; Ganpati Plastfab Limited, and Rishi FIBC Solutions PVT. Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of flexible intermediate bulk container
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis